Subject Author Posted Replies

[Help] Kenmore C42062/C82062 laundry set dimensions/capacity detail
Hello all, I live in Burnaby BC from Canada, and I have searched the dimensions/capaci ty details of our Kenmore laundry set (which was manufactured around 2002) for a while, but we couldn't get any...
2
2

battery season
mostly i'm using AA, AAA, i hate and avoid customized stuff with special shaped batteries. rechargeables or fresh manufactered ones? which are your favorites? which recharger works best? i don't care...
8
8

Bryant propane heater can't possibly be wired reversed (red LED blinks constantly)
Stormin Mormon wrote, on Fri, 19 Dec 2014 19:13:20 -0500: Thanks for that advice. I can check the polarity, but, really, there's no way it changed. So, I must be interpreting the flashes incorrectly....
217
217

grab bars installation
Wood or metal lathe? I have metal and it makes a stud finder useless.
21
21

is this something wonky with newly installed conrete floor ?
Huge lattice is probably good. I certainly have seen random cracking where only a very shallow groove has been scored.
6
6

Auto batteries
I think the original question in this thread was: "Why are new batteries no longer "maintenance free". I agree with the other people in here that stated that supposedly "maintenance free" car...
34
34

You can always tell when it's Christmas time (The Clapper)
You have to take Stormy with a very large dose of forgivness and kindness and amnesia. Then he's almost palatable.
13
13

OT Some good news for a change
1
1

OT: Vinyl LPs to MP3 transfer
Thank you. I'll remember that.
130
130

pink resudue in ultrasonic humidifier; with ro
If it were from the RO system the water would be pink before putting into the humidifier, so my bet is on a bio-slime caused by air-borne bacteria. The solution is to periodically clean the reservoir...
3
3

Have you ever dealt with a clogged Whirlpool Duet Sport washing machine inlet-roof sieve?
I wish I could help.
6
6

Upgrade for Boiler in Cape House
Boiler we have in here is from early 90s Bad shape too, the burn chamber collapsed, but still gives about a 79% for a burn efficiency rating... Is to be replaced. Wanted some kind of heads up on ideas...
1
1

Uninsulated floors in a Cape House , cold rooms
1st Floor is uninsulated As in; down in basement look up at rafters, or joists, and the 6 inch deep space is bare Except for 2 to 3 FT by the edge at Cement Walls But it gets cold in here Started...
9
9

Attic Insulation
I live in CT, in a 100+ year old house. We have hot summers and COLD winters. I believe that our attic floor was previously insulated, as our house winter temperatures are easily controlled. Still I...
22
22

Protecting Heat Tape Insulation under Trailer house
The pipe wrap from HD with the foam tube, most of those are fairly flexible. You can open them up flat, and run them spiral, like the stripes on barber pole. That, and some duct tape and you're good...
5
5