Subject Author Posted Replies

Pipe leakage Singapore
We are a professional plumbing company which offers 24hrs round the clock s ervices. With more than 25 years of professional experience in the sanitati on works business, I have been providing quality...

Plumbing emergency Singapore
We are a professional plumbing company which offers 24hrs round the clock s ervices. With more than 25 years of professional experience in the sanitati on works business, I have been providing quality...

Plumbing contractor Singapore
We are a professional plumbing company which offers 24hrs round the clock s ervices. With more than 25 years of professional experience in the sanitati on works business, I have been providing quality...

Plumbing Service Singapore
We are a professional plumbing company which offers 24hrs round the clock s ervices. With more than 25 years of professional experience in the sanitati on works business, I have been providing quality...

OT Technology rant
I tried that. I even made sure I called "during normal work hours" to ensure someone *would* be there. But, it's a nationwide service so doesn't make sense for them to have live staff for a service...
25
25

One more post about the new kitchen
As I had mentioned, because my wife and I remodeled our kitchen and did most of the work ourselves and for the most part re-purposed existing appliances cabinets, chairs and tables etc...it was quite...
31
31

screwed down squeaky sub floor, causes warped sub floor
Before replacing the carpet in my bedroom I cut the carpet and screwed down the sub floor to quiet down the squeaks. Weeks later, the tiled floor in the bathroom adjacent to the bedroom now has a...
1
1

storing a 12 volt battery
I recently bought a 12 volt battery for my 18year old riding lawn mower and then the engine finally died beyond the point of no return. How do I stor e said battery for about 1 to 2 years before...
28
28

Very OT - arthritis and rain storms
Had a severe t-storm yesterday. mostly in the evening and night. Lasted many hours. Much very loud close-by thunder and temporary deep flooding in my yard. Started having a mild pain in my left...
2
2

I guess this more of a question for burglars than home owners
How often to you think a burglar actually uses a hidden key to break in homes?
38
38

OT. Space Station Crosses Sun
The fourth paragraph got my attention. Those old geezers were pretty clever with their old toys. I wonder what they could do with a smart phone. Free URL redirection service (also known as URL...

is Stylometry the latest...?
IMHO, Stylometry is the latest In Shakespearean research what else is there that's even somewhat new? it's really only been around a few decades or so - since computers as far as some [pseudo]...
3
3

Big twist-ties?
They have small twist-ties for plastic bags, coils of fine wire, etc. Do they make big twist-ties for larger stuff, like coiled hose, cables, larger wire like extension cords, etc.? I'm aware of the...
17
17

Dryer breaker
Just bought our first electric dryer , wewe have always used gas in the past . No natgas here , and propane would require installing a big tank . So what size brbreaker do I need in the panel to power...
72
72

OT: Ed Pawlowski Q?
Hi Ed, Not that long ago you referenced where you purchased your replacement RBC6 batteries for your UPS for what seemed an incredibly low price. Would you mind reminding me where you purchased them?...
5
5