Subject Author Posted Replies

Cord reel mounting options
I use these: to provide more-readily accessible outlets in the garage, etc. It allows me to clutter the walls with floor-to-ceiling shelving (obscuring any outlets that may be located there) yet still...

Dogs need pets too
Common...get him one! This big, bad doggie wants a little, fluffy kitty Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/petsaddlife
5
5

water proof on pebbledash gable end
House is 1908, Sheffield, Hillsborough, red brick typical terraced house, end terraced, gable end is cold and damp, cellar is wet, roof and gutters are good condition. Ventilation is an issue but...

"captive" T-blade adapter
I'm looking for a T-blade adapter that I can "make captive" (either permanently or on a tether). This *might* do the job -- but I can't see the "other side" to be sure: Another option: albeit not...
14
14

Device For Broadcasting Salt ?
I'm spreading salt on my inclined driveway by hand. But coverage is uneven and I am waste a certain amount of salt. First thing that comes to mind are those hand-crank seed spreaders, but salt and...
7
7

string trimmer ignition module- cross reference replacement?
I have an older weed eater hp30t trimmer that appears to have a weak ignit ion module (has to be spun at a good clip to get spark) and after finding t hat they no longer make a replacement module,...

I want a Tee Shirt
I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see...
5
5

Where to get talk radio?
I would like to listen to talk radio at my computer. I don't like Alex Jones. He talks way too fast. I do, however, enjoy listening to many topics instead of just politics. Even topics such as UFOs or...
10
10

Only good for 9 more hours
A phenomenon only good for 9 more hours: 4 choices of picture, except the last one is a picture of a picture. Yet, when one clicks on the 4th one and then holds the cursor over the center of bigger...
2
2

How To Deal With Heavy Snow On Roof In Maryland
My brother has 20" of snow on a 5/12 roof in Maryland, and rain has been forecasted for Tuesday. Is the greatest danger from snow weight or from ice damming? What would be the best strategy for the...
53
53

(OT) What kind of car did president Gerald Ford drive?
What kind of car did president Gerald Ford drive?
6
6

Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it back through the list)
Dear God, please keep people healthy through this storm. Guide them through snow covered streets, keep their hearts beating as they shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow drivers, that they may...
9
9

emergency Roadside Assistance app alternative ?
opinions on this service, please [my toyota roadside service is free for 2 years, so i will be exploring my options, after the 2 yrs] Now there's an app that connects users with the quickest and...
12
12

Electric Blanket Problem Solved
I bought an electric blanket, used it for 2 months and it stopped heating up. I swapped controllers with another of the same blanket and isolated the problem to the controller. I opened it up, didn't...
13
13

Snow Blower Seems To Have Lost Power ?
12 HP Honda single - BCS walkbehind, single-stage snowblower attachment. Crude as it is, this thing has always been something of a beast.... chewing it's way through all kinds of stuff. Had it out for...
21
21