Subject Author Posted Replies

Companies that Stand Behind Their Products
Over the years, I've had good and bad experiences with large companies. I imagine that's true for most people. If I pay money for a product, I expect it to be as advertised. If it's not, I expect the...
39
39

Mail box security?
I've often worried about the security of my rural mail box at the end of my driveway. To the best of my knowledge, I've never lost anything but I still worry. I usually try to put the outgoing mail in...
53
53

Most Stupid Invention of all Time
I just saw an ad for this thing on tv, and I had to go to their website to see if this was a REAL THING, and not a joke. It appears to be real! The Most Stupid Invention of all Time has to be this...
8
8

Carrier Corp.
According to GOP debate last night Carrier Corp is moving to Mexico, = Good luck guys.
54
54

Valentine's Day Notice
If you give your heart to someone this Valentine's Day, please wipe off the blood before you hand it to them !!! :) Happy Valentine's Day.
1
1

crosses with semicircles
I've been watching the original version of the Wolfman, the true story, made in the 30's or 40's, before Hollywood starting putting in all kinds of things that arent' true, and in a scene in the...
2
2

trucks with strong roofs
I saw the photo from Oregon of the man with the flag standing on the cab of his truck, and I want a truck that will hold me up without denting the roof. What rating, what value should I be loooking...
6
6

OT Sharknado 2
Sheesh!! This was a *sequel*? Does that mean there was an equally inane _Sharknado 1_??? I gave it all of 5 (?) minutes before the "WTF-factor" kicked in! Back to _Coupling_...
3
3

OT auto glass cleaning
Today was 6 month wax. Of course, wash beforehand. It took us a long time but we've finally found a scheme for washing the HOUSE windows (lots of glass, here) without streaking, lint, etc. But, no...
51
51

fix your own air conditioner
I have a free website dedicated for those that have air conditioning refrig eration questions! I have been an HVAC & R contractor in California for 25 years! I really like to talk with others that...
1
1

A clue-by-four for the folks of AHR
Jenn, (AKA Muggles, AKA Rebel, et. al.) will have the last word, regardless who's right or wrong on any subject. She got run off from Scorched-Earth because of her stubbornness like this, and is now...
51
51

Patching loose asphalt in driveway
I need to patch a spot in an asphalt driveway that has separated from the aggregate. It's level and the aggregate underneath is solid. This is where one wheel turns to make a 90 degree angle into the...
13
13

R-22 refrigerant prices 2016 per pound
Dc's Mechanical prices for R-22 freon per pound for 2016 is $35.00 per poun d! These are the lowest prices that cannot be beat! How much did you get ch arged per pound? No air conditioning company is...
5
5

Cold weather adaptation around the house
Western NYS, USA is three degrees below zero (Farenheit) today. Wonder what all I can do about the cold? Obvious answer is to stay home and turn the heat up. I've got a towel acting as a door snake,...
67
67

Wood panel repair
I am looking for some ideas on repairing or hiding a large hole in some paneling. Hole is about 8 x 12 inches. Paneling is no longer made. Hole is not in between studs. Thanks, Andy
22
22