Subject Author Posted Replies

I didn't know that could get rid of that!
http://www.swarfega.com/workplace/products/sjz5l

Praise for knife sharpener
It's rare that I have high praises for a product. But this one fits the bill. I have used it to sharpen every knife I have, from many poor quality ones to higher end knives. It puts a very sharp edge...
3
3

HP Compaq: DOA - Obvious Things To Check?
I just posted this in the Windows Vista NG, but then realized that I might have a better chance here. =================================================================== Family members HP Compaq/Older...
22
22

Interconnected Smoke Alarms -- Options/Wiring -- Wireless?
P.S. I am actually glad that I posted this whole topic here and received so much in the way of thoughtful feedback and suggestions. In doing so, and in going over all of the details and possible...
45
45

Computer idiot
Did a computer repair yesterday and returned it today. He said he knew how to hook it up. A few hours later he called and told me he could not enter text. From previous experience with this clown I...
97
97

OT What is this? #
What do Americans call this sign? #
86
86

Do NOT pressure wash your roof!
My neighbour had his roof jetwashed, now he has to replace the whole thi= ng for =A33000. Should you allow someone to pressure wash your roof? Will it cause any damage to the roof or tiles? Find out...

Winders Vista
Don't need to change the network name, if you can see the network, just click on it and enter the password when prompted. If access is denied it's probably because your wireless card is running a no...
18
18

Compression Release: Chainsaw Engine; Where ?
Hello, Can't seem to post to my previous question re the starting of an older Poulan chain saw. So, will try here. Where is this "compression release" that was mentioned to check usually found on the...
3
3

Anyone have a favorite ip camera surveillance system?
Per Evan Platt: +1 - and I have been through 2 of them.
32
32

OT: Daylight Stupid Time March 13, 2016
mumble ...
26
26

Bird feeder color?
We had a clear plastic 2-foot tall tubular bird feeder hanging in our yard for a couple of years, until a squirrel decided he liked the clear plastic better than the food. I have built a similar...
5
5

Chain Saw Starting Problem: Thoughts Or Suggestions, Please ?
Hi, Have the typical Homeowners collection of 4 stroke cycle and 2 stroke cycle "toys". On all of them, when I pull the starter ropes, it is "fairly" smooth, with just a slight variation in tension...
3
3

2 Cycle "Gas"
That list is far from inclusive. There may be more stations around Ft Myers that have REC90 than that don't.
36
36

toilet, toilet, TOILET!!!!!
Dam*n thing is still leaking around the flapper. I've NEVER had something like this that was so difficult to solve. It's been going on now for months despite everything I've tried and the suggestions...
4
4