Subject Author Posted Replies

dryer keeps tripping breaker
Wade Garrett posted for all of us... Why did you get shocked?
8
8

OT, Sad Day, Patty Duke Dead At 69 RIP
She can't be dead. The Patty Duke show was on ME-TV this morning, and she didn't look a day over 20, (or look dead)! I refuse to accept this news as valid! It's probably just some more of the usual...
3
3

Death by car exhaust
and yet the vast majority of (multiple) homicides in the US are committed by christians...obviously we should stop allowing christian immigration, or maybe we are just getting what we deserve
53
53

BOA Bank doesn't always notify you of online debits
I'm not liable for fraudulent charges so I don't want to be bothered every time I use a card. Once a week I log on and check my balances, but that's all. Let them worry about the fraud. I also have no...
9
9

OT: Inflatable air mattresses
le+air+mattress That is nice! Inflatable Queen airbed for home use engineered with Fiber-Tech Construction | Built-in, high-powered electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation, inflates...
10
10

Dimming lights
d bathrooms become dim at times and are normal at other times. (None of th e light bulbs in those fixtures have burned out). ers, appliances and other electrical devices. Your problem could be caused...
12
12

Humane anti-cockroaches.
We sell a product that prevents cockroaches from entering kitchens, etc. Ou r little plastic containers create a circular exclusion zone for roaches of about 6' radius. We are looking for importers /...

OT, The FBI Got Into The iPhone
The FBI got into the terrorist iPhone so the feds have dropped their court case against Apple. The FBI isn't saying who helped them but it was probably a 14 year old kid. ^_^ [8~{} Uncle Terrorist...
1
1

Receiving phone calls from the Dead
Holy crap. A tv show is on, "The Twilight Zone". Someone buried in a cemetery, right next to an underground telephone cable, keeps calling an old woman, every few minutes, from his grave. The moral of...
1
1

iPhone code cracked
Theoretically if evidence came from an illegal tap, it is fruit of the poison tree but if it never comes out that the underlying information was illegally developed, off to jail they go.
56
56

What is this electronic device
Why did you buy something that you don't even know what it is...other than it's NOT working? Hope you are joking... If not then maybe you will want to buy the Windows2000 server I have down in my...
5
5

Wood fence post problem
We used to cut 64 oz juice and laundry detergent bottles right below the handle for mixing large batches, especially when using filler. The wide opening made folding in the filler very easy. The small...
24
24

how to make electronic honeywell gas water heater valves work correcty with your gas water heater
electronic gas valve heat settings that are labled A,B,C,D . when you want to set to any of the heat temp settings,the red knob arrow po inter needs to right on either of these heat settings .... but...

Roach baits
Baits are just some kind of food and boric acid. Bacon grease would work fine or you could use crushed dry dog food.
5
5

A wrench for Heart Surgeons
And the horse he rode in on!