Subject Author Posted Replies

Air Powered Brad Nailer
I bought an Air Powered Brad Nailer at a rummage sale. It appears to work properly, but it did not come with any brads. I asked the seller what kind of brads to use, but he said this tool belonged to...
8
8

Baseboard heater hookup question
A quick question dear friends. I'm having a bath renovation done and have typical hot water baseboard heat. On our second floor we have half inch lines going to each room. Can I have a radiator...
7
7

Re: Magic Chef electric oven problem - help!
news: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 16:14:31 GMT Have you checked the manual to ensure it's not some feature? Ie: not's not hard programmed to preheat to a certain value? If this isn't the case, it sounds like you...
4
4

Dehumidifier producing little water.
Ice on the coils often indicates that the refrigerant fluid is low. You may have developed a small leak. I've been through a lot of dehumidifiers. It is really difficult to find one that lasts more...
3
3

our country needs a new type of firearm for police
If you are going to be a dreamer, why don't you just dream that people behave themselves?
39
39

"Side" Vs. "Back" Mounting Of Typical Wall Switch ?
Bingo!
14
14

OT Collings Foundation airplanes
The sound of 1200 HP radials is good for your blood circulation.
3
3

WD-40 Advertisement
Why is it funny?
8
8

Is there any way to play a MP3 player thru Auto CD Player
True, but as mentioned earlier by "thekma" they usually sound like crap, even in the best of situations. For long road trips, you have to keep finding an unused channels to avoid interference. Years...
93
93

water meter
I had a water bill that was 7,000 gallons more than usual. No visible leaks, when i turned on the water it says i used 820 gallons in one hour.. The pressure is good and there is no visible water...
9
9

Carpet dealers?
...snip... ...snip... Agreed, but there can certainly be exceptions. I got a personal referral from a co-worker for an electrician. The guy had done his pool wiring (fairly complicated with underwater...
22
22

OT: automotive electrical connector loose, power window
hough none of the others have to work. ng, cleaning, and polishing, I got it to work intermittently. Swapping wit h a known good switch I finally found the real problem: the connector does n't stay on...
71
71

how to adjust idle on Jonsered chainsaw
Jonsered chainsaw
1
1

OTish Pipeline gas leak
From what I understand, the leak in Alabama was discovered by someone visually spotting gas on the surface. You would think they had flow meters in the pipe and would have been able to detect the leak...
1
1

Toilet dilemma
One of my granddaughters asked for assistance with one of the two toilets in her home. Both toilets are of the same model and age and of course they are connected to the same water supply. Her toilet...
6
6