Subject Author Posted Replies

manager
I would like to put a complaint in about a manager in regina sask. the harb our landing store I wanted to buy a ceiling tile cover they were all broken but all I needed was a piece 18 inches long and...
8
8

Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one
I just bought a Hewlett-Packard Envy 7645 that prints, scans, copies, and faxes. Works well for me, although I haven't bothered to hook up the fax option. This was to replace a similar HP that I had...
143
143

Okeefe and Merritt oven won't light, pilot light very low and not adjustable
Have an Okeefe & Merritt Model 55-280-5. It had been working fine. Now pilot is very low (a change) and the adjustment screw under the griddle does not change the pilot height. Main gas valve does not...

how long should I wait to seal coat a new asphalt driveway
*driveway was just do *
3
3

Need Link to Dirt Devil After-Market Hose and Couplers
Would like to add universal 1.25" attachments to my Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik vacuum via a short hose attachment. After-market attachments are hard to find for this model. Vacuum has a 1.25" female...
1
1

OT - maybe - Southern Cal earthquake prediction
I hope those reporting this earthquake prediction have considered how badly they probably are frightening millions of people. For a week. It's even worrying me and I live about 100 miles from the...
16
16

Paint concrete sealing
Looking at loft style condo and wondering the best way to paint, seal or both. I have suggestions to paint with a flat latex black paint mixed with a sealer but not really liking the idea of painting...
4
4

Troubleshooting Alternator / Voltage Reg
Alternator is not charging battery. Connections and cables are all good, no voltage drops. Battery holds a charge, checked under load and is fine. This one has separate alternator and regulator....
25
25

OT - Craigslist Vent - What Happened To Being Polite?
I have an item listed on Craigslist. It requires a van, truck or trailer to move, so I included local delivery in the posting. I included a detailed description and enough pictures for anyone to...
49
49

Where to find a bathroom vanity that fits where the old vanity was.
In our half bathroom, we wanted to get a new vanity because our old one was dated. So before we took it out we bought a new one at lowes that I LOVED! (Mistake). When we got home and removed the old...
5
5

Snake Bite Fittings
This was discussed here several years ago but I wondered if anyone has more recent experience with Snake Bite plumbing fittings. I have to do some plu mbing in the basement on a copper pipe line. I've...
9
9

Installing 5" cans
We are remodeling and have chosen to install some 5" cans in the ceiling. Went to Menards and found a couple of selections by Patriot and Sylvania. Question: What type is best to install for...
6
6

New carpet preparation
How do you measure for new carpet? To the nearest rounded foot, to the next higher foot, to the next inch, convert inches in measurement to decimal foot, ??? What about tack strips - all places where...
13
13

Keyless chuck slippage
Try hex shank drill bits.
14
14

Gas Fireplace Issue
Hi -- wondering if anyone can help me with my gas fireplace issue. I had t he pilot lit all summer. When I tried to turn the fire on (using remote) f or the first time during the fall, the fire likes...
3
3