Subject Author Posted Replies

Slower Curing PVC Cement
I had a small plumbing project which required several elbows on a PVC line. The cement acts so fast that you only have a few seconds to get everything positioned correctly. Is there some slower acting...
6
6

Do you restrict visitors to your home, based on their species?
Although I have a Welcome Mat outside my door, I do not allow Humans into my home. Everyone else is welcome, but not Humans. The reason is that humans are am evil species. They kill other's of their...

Another Scam..... (My Pillow)
You have probably seen the tv commercials for "My Pillow". They claim they are a member of the "National Sleep Foundation". Guess what, they CREATED that foundation. There are several websites where...
10
10

Deadbolt keypad
My keypad has been working fine for 3years, because of this I never keep my key on me.well today I put my code in and the light turns green as the code is being accepted but the dead Bolt doesn't...
5
5

Drywall seams not matching up during shower rebuild
Looking for some advice on an issue with a "wall thickness" issue I'm deali ng with in a shower rebuild. After teardown to studs of the existing shower, I can see that in previous work done on the...
17
17

OT ? Zeus trojan/hijacker OT? you decide
While surfing a page yesterday that I have visited in the past I got one of those screens we all hate to see ... I saw the "you've been had" notice that I was infected with a zeus trojan/hijacker and...
20
20

Learning how to use a Telephone 101
PaintedCow: You can thank FARCEbook and text messaging for the loss of those common social graces. All this technology has dulled the edge of the blade of common sense! No one seems to think any more....
8
8

What gauge wire do I need?
Another stupid post by the idiot that complains when people post things that aren't, and I quote, "worthwhile".
7
7

For Fans & Defenders of Cr___s List..
And WHERE did this customer find this barber? You guessed it! A woman claims she was assaulted after telling her hairdresser that she did not like the haircut she received.

Tin condensation on wooden porch
This is a common problem. Same as how your car windows get all fogged up when the outdoor air is colder than the inside air. If spraying foam is too costly, I'd get some of the pink foam, at least 1"...
3
3

Termite treatments
Look into treatment with Termidor, but find a company that is trained directly by termidor, as procedures are critical. Avoid the usual pest companies such as Terminex. I made that mistake years ago...
6
6

Repairing coal chute in foundation wall above grade.
I have an older home with a circular hole about two feet in diameter. My id ea is to use plywood on both sides and bolt them together with threaded rod . Th outer side would be open at the top for...
1
1

Phone Plug Question ?
That is the same unit I have.
14
14

rfid credit card
wrote in | > A way to check for RFID is with a cellphone app. | >I don't remember the name of it, but when I first | >wanted to destroy the RFID capability I downloaded | >a free Android app to scan...
26
26

Hot Day
It must be Climate Change. It hit 90°F here in Birmingham today becaus e of all the hot air produced due to the upcoming election or is something more sinister like maybe solar activity? Hey, doesn't...
5
5