Subject Author Posted Replies

I messed up. Now I need to screw into particle board.
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:44:12 PM UTC-4, Dave wrote:
39
39

Advise on using PL Concrete adhesive
If I want to bond a board ( with Polyurethane adhesive) to a painted concrete block wall, do I first need to remove the paint from the concrete block to get proper bonding?
2
2

Scientists explain ancient Rome's long-lasting concrete
It was not union made.
1
1

Weed killer?
2-4-d is the basic chemical for most weed killers used for spot spraying. If you want total kill try Groundclear with Triox Find Gordon's Amine 400 2,4-D Weed Killer, 1 gal., 8141072 in...
42
42

Happy 4th of July!
Thank you. Today it is food and family for me. Same as Father's day, without the presents.
7
7

Porch 'Possum
On Mon 03 Jul 2017 01:08:39p, slate_leeper told us... Some people roast them, along with sweet potatoes.
5
5

Moderated group
It's obvious that a few people who constantly post O.T. posts, could care less that their posts are unwanted and disruptive. Is it possible to get this group to be a moderated one ? Andy
4
4

Fixing loose garage awning
Maybe self tapping sheet metal screws. Use an impact driver with a socket to put them in. Drill bits are available for impact drivers so you won't necessarily be buying a tool for a single use.
1
1

Cladding tests. 100% failure rate
Code is the worst you are allowed to build to. You can do better if you want, just not worse.
8
8

Can't get the nut off the toilet shutoff valve.
Toilet sprung a leak, so I replaced the flush valve and the water inlet pipe. Fixed that. Unfortunately, turning off the valve to do so created a small leak around the shaft. I can't get the nut off...
4
4

AC unit running
Hot air rises and the upstairs will always be warmer. If you have poor attic insulation, you'll be fighting a losing battle. Otherwise, close most vents which lead to the downstairs and basement(if...
9
9

electrolux 2100 protection light
Hello. I have an Electrolux 2100. Vacuum works when on however when try to use the power brush, the protection light comes on. Can't figure it out. Po wer brush works as I plugged it separately into...

Central AC quit
If red is L1 and black is L2, it seems like you don't know how to use a volt meter properly.
19
19

Google Donates $2m to Gun Control Groups.
Use duckduckgo or something, if it bothers you. Cindy Hamilton
5
5

the paint is starting to burn on the inside of my microwave
Who makes one? And does it fall apart in a year or two?
12
12