Subject Author Posted Replies

What is your total cost of ownership of your phone, over five years?
... uh .. just perhaps .. .. the usage will vary somewhat from user to user ? At which point the survey becomes even MORE stupider. John T.
114
114

Could a T-Mobile repeater & femtocell be moved to a new location outside the Santa Cruz mountains?
In addition to being a shithead, you're an ignorant liar as well.
14
14

Brittle, Dried Out Plastic
Hello, and my thanks to all who responded to my recent OP. Your responses were most informative. Sincerely,
9
9

Looking for Higher Wattage LED bulbs
I have a very nice looking wall light fixture that can only use those decorative bulbs that are shaped sort of like a flame. The base on those bulbs is small, the same as the old standard night light...
10
10

Electric can opener puzzle
How does my $10 counter-top electric can opener know to stop after the can rotates 360 degrees and the lid is severed all around and sticking to the spring-loaded magnetic arm? I don't see any kind of...
1
1

LA Speed Check
A fun little video and narration. Took my mind off the national cluster-fuck for a few minutes. LA Speed Check - YouTube LA Speed Check - YouTube
2
2

time to ban electrial tape and flare.
How do you detonate a flare? Do they mean they took a few harmless flares and used high explosives to blow them up? Our tax dollars at work I suppose. This is as stupid as the people who lose their...
11
11

Build your house on the rock
Here's an interesting article about millennium tower in San Francisco sinking and leaning. Millennium Tower is a luxury residential high-rise in San Francisco that has sunk 18 inches and tilted 14...
2
2

Are any refrigerators makers coming back to the USA?
Hi All, Anyone know if there are any refrigerators manufacturers coming back to the USA? Many thanks, -T
3
3

ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US
A white, male, doctor from Poland, I suspect he will skate on this. ICE detains green card-holder after nearly 40 years in US
5
5

Is true LED light bulbs are more hardy when dimmable ?
Is true LED light bulbs are more hardy when dimmable ? Am buying LED house bulbs, one hundred, and am told that dimmable is more strong from power movements of voltage. Is true? Is false?
5
5

Uber hard to get hold of
I have been trying to change my email address with Uber. Been to my profile which send me to another page. There is no contact ability on any of their pages. No where to change my email. Then I tried...
3
3

Looking for an entrance door
Current door is 36x77 actual door. Front door to the house Want a rustic castle look Big box search did nil 1000 or under. Saw some nice 4000 but f that Suggestions?
2
2

Does she need a bigger breaker box?
A neighbor asked me about upgrading her breaker box. I used to know what it is. However now, to see the value on my main breaker would require climbing on the dryer and using a mirror but I do know...
149
149

How do you remove such label on plastic Milano Cookie?
How do you remove such label on plastic Milano Cookie? It is like cloth. As melted on plastic. Is it possible to remove to make clear? http://i.cubeupload.com/Y70GI5.jpg
10
10