Subject Author Posted Replies

Air fryer opinions
Does anyone here use an air fryer? Looking for brands and opinions.
2
2

Great Obit
I think I would have really liked this guy http://www.memorialsolutions.com/sitemaker/memsol_data/2025/2064544/2064544_2025.pdf
2
2

Affix gutter to pole
My first thought was hose clamp. There are also these wrap locks: They come in lengths up to 48". One can hook two or more together if that isn't enough. One can always cut these off to fit also. or...
9
9

This is cool... Postojna train ride, Slovenia
If you like caves, if you like trains, check out this video. Postojna Cave (Postojnska jama) Cave Train ride in both directions. April 2017.

Partially disputing credit card charge
Partially disputing credit card charge. All or nothing? This probably won't be necessary, but the thought makes me curious: I've never used a credit card much until the last year, and even now, I...
10
10

Septics
Thought I'd bring up something on topic with a recent septic observation. New neighbor has to upgrade septic and county noted that space for it is very close to the well head of his neighbor in back....

Quiet a water flosser
I am looking for ways to quiet a water flosser. It's pretty loud. I have it sitting on some carpet pad which reduces vibration. Thanks, Andy
11
11

Middle class never got out of the Carter malaise
I didn't say all things were honky dory, just that we've had many years with good, booming economies over the last 35 years. Which makes sense for production workers. With automation we make a lot...
6
6

Smooth Sharp-Edge Chip on Pyrex Glass Lid (2023 Update)
I recall using a metal screen to smooth edges in the lab but not sure so started googling and got this: I don't think Pyrex is harder or much harder than normal glass. Any abrasive that scratches...
11
11

OT: Blatant copy!
Anyone else noticed that this is a copy of this tune?

Stay away from crypto currency
Japanese exchange Coincheck said it will partially refund the 260,000 customers affected by the hack.
1
1

Wood stoves
Hi, My husband is constantly talking about a fireplace or a wood stove in the basement to heat the house. Our house is 2200 sq. Ft. The garage is under the first floor/ or half of the basement. The...
14
14

usa refrigerator bulbs?
I've not had a Feit or a Philips LED bulb fail yet.
6
6

Spring action door closure
Home Depot has them Model # BP34712G Internet #100632045 Store SO SKU #1000478648
6
6

Spiders on drugs
More insanity at https://www.darkwebstersdictionary.com/