Subject Author Posted Replies

Controversy over Florida researchers' approach to kill overpopulating iguanas
posted for all of us... A taxpayer wrote in to the local police wanting a deer crossing sign posted and lines on the street. My first first comment was that I didn't know deer could read.
6
6

Maintenance free whole house generators?
From what I've seen Generac residential generators are crap. I wound up with one that was only a few years old from a neighbor. It failed and the service people told him it wasn't worth fixing and...
45
45

Rules for sons
In spite of the original title, could be good rules for a good life. RULES FOR SONS: 1. Never shake a man?s hand sitting down. 2. Don?t enter a pool by the stairs. 3. The man at the BBQ Grill is the...
1
1

The most and least friendly states for retirees, tax wise
3
3

Hello every body
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:23:37 +0000, lenorarwalton wrote in Welcome. There is a lot of off-topic junk posted, but if you freely use your filters you'll find good information.
4
4

OT. No more Beetles
I rode in one a couple of times and drove one about 50 yards to move it away from a loading dock. I would mind having an old Beetle. The new one was too cutesy and overpriced for my taste with the...
9
9

Home made stereo - too much bass?
Fuck off Hucker.
4
4

This should draw more libtards to California
> > Virgin Water?  You just invented the next bottled water product to hit America's supermarket shelves.
8
8

A Space Odyssey on the ground.
> When news broke about WPA2 and KRACK vulnerability, I tossed every WiFi device I had on the network and replaced them with Ethernet devices. As far as I can tell, Amazon still has not patched their...
2
2

On Topic: Insignia refrigerators
Most brands like that are made in China. If the price is really good it may be worth a risk, otherwise, stick with other known brands.
1
1

Gun laws in Mass
3
3

Faucet handle coming loose
The faucet handles for my bathroom sink work fine but I have this house guest that stays with me occasionally & when he does, he insists on pushing the faucet handles back beyond where they shut off...
4
4

Chickens as status symbols
or Diapered chickens. This is funny. I watched my mom butcher a lot of chickens when I was growing up. Ducks met their fate by her hand too. We had our own eggs, milk from a cow, and meat from...
5
5

$2358 per square foot
People have too much money.
7
7

Gulf of Mexico 7,000 years ago was about 30 feet lower
CO2 levels actually started rising 8000 years ago, with the climb of population and the 2 have been moving in unison since then. If you want to return to 1800s CO2 levels, scrub several billion off...
2
2