Subject Author Posted Replies

Rainmaker showerhead
Does anyone have any experience with troubleshooting the Hans Grohe Rainmaker showerhead? The normal shower /rain setting on mine has stopped working - water squirts out from the edges of the glass...
3
3

Reinstall Oven Door on Philippine Brand Range Sansio 'Deluxe 5503'
Reinstall Oven Door on Philippine Brand Range Sansio 'Deluxe 5503' Mfgd. By 'Appliance Systems Corp' ca.1997 Energy Source: LPG Not accustomed to Asian oven stove doors, I one-too-many times allowed...

Thermostat that lets ME control the cycle rate?
Followup to my earlier post. The thermostat I'm using is a Honeywell "round" model T87K1007. I was using the DIP switch setting the manual recommended. That setting reads "High efficiency warm air...
35
35

looking for 3" decks screws, 2/3 thread, T25 torx head?
Hi All, For several years, I have not been able to get a decent 3" decking screw. My local big box stores told me that they simply can't get steel (not stainless), 3" decking screws with full thread...
2
2

Any favorite garden hose?
My 1972 Sears green (rubber, I think) are still going strong. Too bad Sears isn't!
15
15

Whirlpool Electric Range Control: Model No. Problem
Hi Folks, What a great Forum. We have a quite old Whirlpool free standing electric range. Have to replace one of the burner controls on the back panel. The Model No. is: RF390PXPN 0 The zeros might,...

Zuckerberg says most Facebook users should assume they have had their public info scraped
My dog, the only one here with a facebook page, is devastated. His alumni buddies at Purina Dog Chow university are now being bombarded with spam about how to get out from under their student loans.
5
5

Ham Radio SSN
None of the Ham FAQs have this privacy question. Q: Can you get a USA Ham Radio license WITHOUT giving the gob'ment your SSN? [callout] Getting Started With Universal Licensing System (ULS) New Users...
1
1

Ot tire question.
Thomas wrote in : You can't get better prices on name-brand tires than Simple Tire. Often with free shipping, which adds 5x15=$75 to Tire Rack prices shipped. I looked up what the difference is...
38
38

When truck is running there is no power...when engine is off , theres 101 volts
Power Inverter...1000 watts...12v input/120 output
5
5

mushrooms in soil
I started some tomato plants inside and after they got a few inches tall I moved them to some larger pots. Using some garden soil I got at Lowes I am now noticing some mushrooms comming up from the...
4
4

Zombie raccoons’ are freaking out residents
If you live in Ohio be alert for sick raccoons. They have distemper that can be transmitted to dogs. The video is freaky. A slew of calls by worried residents to Youngstown, Ohio, police about...

how can you tell if your breaker is bad
there's no power in a bedroom ,the rest of the house has power
4
4

Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing?
Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing? Today I tested the Google Map app on the $300 Costco 128GB WiFi only 9.7-inch 2017 iPad for offline mapping, tracking, and routing (see...
4
4

plywood strength question
I know I'm just whistling into the wind, but are you wanting to use the 1/4 inch plywood for? A 12-by-36-inch piece of 3/4-inch fir plywood can support up to 50 lbs. without problems. Plywood strength...
12
12