Subject Author Posted Replies

How much did you pay to certify your ten year old 20 pound portable propane tank?
I just assembled a brand new duel fuel portable generator based on this thread and now I have to buy for the first time in my life a propane tank. do portble generators make such a big deal about...
3
3

Questions came up when cleaning propane tank
The 500# tank came with the house but the propane company kept leaving me notes (for years) to clean out the soil around it so I finally dug it out. How bad does it look to you? 'm not done digging it...
10
10

microphone-free!!
This one and other wifi radios listed as microphone-free!! Apparenly the fear that your new radio will be listening to what you say has depressed sales, so now they are explicit: anyone have a wifi...
7
7

Do button batteries ever leak?
do button batteries ever leak? BTW, I don't know if google claims to use AI to search with, or to extract those Q&A at the start of many search results. It seems to me they do, so to see the limits of...

Frontdoor App
There was a TV commercial for this Frontdoor home repair app. First call is free. Youtube has plenty of advice for fixing things and it's always free. Most of the advice here is good although the...
3
3

Facebook password
Hi All, I have a customer who got his Facebook account hacked. The hacker changed both the recovery phone number and the password. Facebook sends a six digit recovery text to the HACKER not my...
6
6

Carving project
Have you ever thought about carving a rock? This would make a nice conversation piece in your living room if you want to invest a little time.

Basketball noise
An apartment complex moved in right behind me. They installed a basketball court 6 feet from my fence. This was never in the initial plans nor were we ever notified. After complaining about the...
5
5

tilling depth
How can a DR tiller with 13 inch tines till 11 inches when a Yardsman with the same 13 inch tines can only till 6 1/2 inches as per their advertisements ? They both seem to be almost identical...
15
15

Cheat Grass
Hi All, I got a cheat grass problem of you guys know of a non-toxic to humans way of controlling cheat grass? I can't keep up with pulling it out and swearing at it does not help. I tried salt, but it...
8
8

Smoke in the wood chips
I was shoveling out some of the wood chips that have been in a pile for, oh, about three years or thereabouts, and smoke came out from the black stuff about a foot deep into the four foot high pile. I...
1
1

Fire Insurance. Not Happening
if one wants to build in California. State Farm is following AIG insurance and not accepting new policies. AIG might've just quit insuring at all. I'm not clear on that. <> People are losing the fight...
4
4

Where is the problem likely to be?
All my tv's run off a central location, which used to include cable but now has a DVDR with an amplified antenna that brings in my city and the next one. One tv is supplied a signal through a...
9
9

Water pump not pumping water
Champion Swamp cooler RN35W, 3300 CFM, 2 Speed, I screwed up and did not attach the hose to the pump for about 2 days of running. The pump feels like its active (maybe spinning) when I hold my hand on...
2
2

Where can I get a soda bottle threaded seltzer spritzer gizzamawhatick?
A friend knows I like to carbonate my water to around 40 psi so that my throat burns so he sent me this which shows they do it at 65 psi but they also have a glass bottle so the threads are different...