Subject Author Posted Replies

car interior leather painting
Like most rustoleum paint it has a tendancy to come is a fabric vinyl paint - not made for leather Leather is DIED, not painted. See and and and for starters
10
10

How long should a lawn tractor battery last
Assuming you have pretty much a 12 month mowing season. Mine is 3 1/2 years old and won't hold a charge for a week.
11
11

OT: USPS Online Tracking Timestamp
Local time, wherever the bar code is scanned. It does appear to update in real time based on package pickups I have at my house. The mail carrier is not out of sight when I get the update. I suppose...
2
2

Tesla solar roof BS
It was two years ago that Elon Musk claimed that Tesla had a big new product, their solar roof tiles, that would revolutionize residential solar. The tiles made for a roof looked very similar to...

OT: Rebellion of plants, no more oxygen
How would you greenie treehuggers like it if the government of plants decided they'd reduce their oxygen emissions? We need it to breathe. They need CO2 to breathe.
15
15

OT: Anoither example of why nothing gets done in Congress
So starting today, one copy of the FBI report is available, locked in a room in the basement of the Capitol. Senators can view it, one at a time, for an hour. Grassley says they will vote on Saturday....
8
8

How do you keep your kitchen sponges free of bacteria?
That is what I do. Just did one to help clean a pan in the sink since I needed the hot water retained in the sponge. Bleach will also do it but do not put it directly on the sponge and use a dilute...
30
30

Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale - Never Used or Installed
Hello, I have a never used Kenmore 625.348591 Water Softener for sale. I bought it in 2002, but never installed it. Still in the box. I live on Orlando, so I'd prefer a local pickup, but would ship...
2
2

OT: Dow logs 15th record of 2018
Trump is working for America! U.S. stock benchmarks ended higher Wednesday and the Dow Jones Industrial Average undefined booked its fifth straight gain, taking the blue chip to a 15th...
1
1

OT: Redwod stain
It also depends on how old the wood is, what condition it's in, what form factor, how large and what kind of stain is under consideration. At one end of the spectrum, if you want to use clear stain,...
4
4

Stucco Question
Guy I know here is facing a $75,000 repair job on his stucco house because window sill seals were not put in right and leaked. Others in his development are having the same problem. Houses are maybe...
6
6

OT. New Army rifle?
Single or four shot.
6
6

Speaking of supermarkets...
On Sun 30 Sep 2018 09:47:45p, micky told us... Yes, two of our chains close at mdnight and turn off their registers as soon as they run balances. Their servers and the couple of computers that they...
1
1

Single handle delta kitchen faucer
I I read that in the directions while installing a similar bathroom faucet. If you are talking about the part the feels like it has a spring under it, and holds the filter onto the faucet, read on....
6
6

OT. Slowest line
I have never seen a store with self serve only. Walmart I mention with them has over a dozen with clerks. Acme up the road renovated and removed them, I think because of difficulty mentioned in...
49
49