Subject Author Posted Replies

Coyote versus dog
The coyote howled last night as did the dog bark. They went on seemingly for the entire evening. They don't seem to tire of it. My question? Do they like each other? Or do they hate each other?
21
21

OT: Delaminated Passport Card Repair
Iron, pillowcase, report back,,,
4
4

Demise of the chest freezer?
The hole pointy of te post was to point out that we CANNOT get batteries that 'last longer' We are near the theoretical limit already, Pork Sword III.. you will have to change your nym every time you...
16
16

Found a microwave I like!
.. must be good to be outsourced FROM China ! :-) John T.
16
16

rain water putting pressure on treatment plants?
If that bothers you, better not live in any of the towns and cities that pump their water out of rivers, with other towns and cities upstream discharging their sewage systems into those rivers....
23
23

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad
I haven't driven my old car much for 9 months and not at all for 6 months, and the rear window was missing, so it's not surprising that the dash and the vinyl parts of the doors were covered with...
4
4

Stand aside NASA, the UKs coming after you ;-)
Is this just your way of telling the European Space Agency that Brexit has arrived? ;-)
1
1

Recall. Pressure assist flushers
There's an article here discussing the various types of toilets:
1
1

Wood chips on wild grass
  Wild cherry trees are considered weeds around here ... and they get pretty big too . I have a nice little stack of logs , chunk it up as needed for the smoker . Got a lot of hickory trees out there...
11
11

Lakewood Kool Operator fan
I would like to clean but don't know how to take the cage off. Any ideas?
1
1

Land speed record
found this interesting. I did not see Mickey Thompson in here though, I thought he was first at 400+...

Need a new snowthrower
Never owned any Honda small engine that didn't start easily, run strong, and last next to forever. The device it was powering is usually what died. For two of them, I pulled the engines and sold them...
8
8

Adding oil
How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair
5
5

Arrrrrrggggg! Somewhat OT and somewhat On Topic
I feel your pain. Would be nice to get back to more home repair topics and I'm a little guilty myself at times. Thunderbird makes it easy to filer a lot of crap. First step is to filter the worst...
3
3

OT Finally famous OT
Hey, that's neat. I remember that photo from your book.
2
2