Subject Author Posted Replies

OT; NYC news, recycling in trouble again....
If places exist that put garbage and recyclables into just one stream, they are rare. Despite posts like this claiming this is common, I have yet to see someone provide any examples. And I can't...
20
20

Why not LED bulbs?
We ran out of spare bulbs so I was tasked with getting new ones. "None of that LED crap mind". Now I knew 'florescent' lights set of (photo sensitive) epilepsy due to their flicker, and that the 'old'...
3
3