Subject Author Posted Replies

Air-to-Air Heat exchanger intake frosts up
Did this work? I have this same problem. If I am home I can clean the vent off with my hands but if not home it stays clogged/covered in frost/snow...
3
3

does Electromode baseboard thermostat have an off?
Baseboard heaters in one room have been warm with the Electromode thermostat turned all the way down. The weather was cold, it could be that it got below the minimum setpoint, but I thought turning...

connecting fios to my PC
On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 04:51:37 -0500, micky wrote: My fiber line runs underground to my house - then the conduit rises above grade and into my house to a fiber-box < ONT > in my basement utility room....
22
22

Costco's Laminate Flooring @$1.30 sq ft. - Any Feedback??
Where can I get 6 boxes of the oak champagne allegria laminate flooring number for 33933

Glue for replacing mobile phone protective glass
I was given a mobile phone, my first smartphone, with a case and a protective glass plate on top of the screen which got water under it so I carefully peeled the glass protective plate off. The "glue"...
7
7

circular irrigation in a square farm field
When big circle watering of farm crops is used, does the plowing, seeding, and fertilizing apply to the whole surrounding square, or only to the circle as best they can. Somone on the radio says that...
3
3

Re:Tips and tricks, toilet flapper chain
As a service plumber for years, I have seen this intermittent problem for years among all sorts of toilets. The more difficult to repair are the simple newer chain activated flappers, mostly because...

Backflow preventer (protecting potable water supply)
I seem to see three types of backflow preventers: 1. valve + vacuum breaker 2. double-check-valves 3. double-check-valves + pressure regulator If I don't need or want pressure regulation how do you...
3
3