Subject Author Posted Replies

Used speedqueen washers?
Hi All, Anyone know of a source for previous mode used or refurbished Speedqueen top load washers? (Speedqueen's new models are h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e.) Many thanks, -T
2
2

Well learned lesson - Submersible pump failed on my well
Submersible pump failed on my well. Plumber has worked on it in the past and installed new pump and pressure tank over 10 years ago. He pulled the pump, put a new one on to discover that the well must...
28
28

Ontel Handy Heater
Wife's portable heaters are 1,500 watts. Plugged into other parts of the house have tripped breaker. I got her an air fryer for Christmas. She loves it and will not turn on the portable heater in the...
14
14

Headphones for a kid who uses an ipad tablet
Since you are raising a droid, maybe have some sound devices implanted in his skull?
4
4

Looney Eclipse Tonite
Looney Eclipse Tonite also super "blood" moon 936pm-240am US East coast 1141-1243 total Total lunar eclipse on January 20–21, 2019: Where and when is the Blood Moon visible and what will it look...

OT 2 Years of Accomplishments
Run and hide Libby's <>2 Years of Accomplishments

OT 3 Years of Home Renovation Time-Lapses
Video: ... in under six minutes <> We've worked off and on for over 3 years to renovate our home. Hope you enjoy this video of our renovation for your kitchen (white kitchen) remodeling ideas and home...

OT Mueller debunks BUZZFEED Story
... nenner nenner boo boo
50
50

It finally happened
Your post is off-topic and you have now been added to my filters.
2
2