Subject Author Posted Replies

I have 7 plates to mount on wall. Thay are made of alabaster. The one in hand is AIDA.
Italian. One says Museo Teatrale alla scala. 4 are white ish 3 are yellowed. Is it natural yellow or can I whiten them?
1
1

Why no country world wide has a voucher syste, for schools.
Good article, thanks. In Brazil you have to do an IQ test to get into a private school. It's to avoid bad results in the press. Public schools accept everyone. Lets look at some numbers, private vs...
6
6

OT, sort of: Any Nissan owners?
In an attempt to extinguish a "Service Engine Soon" dashboard warning light in my 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback, I had the Mass Airflow Sensor at first cleaned, then twice replaced, as indicated by the...
25
25

OT Good thing England forbids guns...
Neighbors throws wood at each other fight Video: <>Can they still buy knives?
5
5

Frozen water pipes
No water in one of the upstairs bathrooms this morning. Thinking of cutting a hole in the wall to try to figure out where the coldest area is. In the basement I can see where the pipes go up. It is an...
24
24

OT: Foxconn Wisconsin keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller.....
Remember Trump and Foxconn? This Chinese company was going to build a $10 bil manufacturing facility in WI, it was hailed as the crowning example of Trump bringing all those manufacturing jobs back to...
1
1

Bathtub safety
As a senior, i would like to just soak in the tub occasionally, but find it very distressful getting out of the tub. i am alone. Now, I have some leverage on my left side, where 'bath fitters'...
15
15

Best screwdriver ever
Bought a Milwaukee stubby. Maybe 3 inches plus bit. 6 blades, hex, flat, philips.. I put together a million piece granite hutch today. That short screwdriver was a must. Did not buy it for this...
2
2