Subject Author Posted Replies

iMovie knowledge
Anyone with iMovie knowledge/experience who can assist me with an issue?
1
1

cd iso9660 + udf or joliet
Isidore Goresky wrote on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 22:15:10 +0000 (UTC) Do I maybe have to convert the MP3 files to WAV or something first?
16
16

Phone finder?
Even this answer, the troll said: Is there such a thing as a locator that So, what's this unnamed alleged locating device to a smartphone that locates it by clapping that the troll implies exists?...
32
32

Non submersible water pump
I did not think it would be hard to find this. I am looking for a small non-submersible water pump. It only needs to be able to transfer about 1 gallon per minute. All I could find are submersible...
11
11

Heat Pump Disconnect Switch
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 09:37:05 -0500, Mark Lloyd wrote: Ace is giving Blowes and Home Despot a run here, simply by providing old time hardware store service and a better product line. When my wife was...
36
36

Some things I learned this week
  It's a lot easier to stand a 16 foot 4x4 up in the hole than it is to stand it up and then drop it in the hole . I have bruises to prove that . Slide a board into the hole for the butt end of the...
1
1

Two questions, camera directory, camera timezone.
I thought I understood all this, and I know I've done it but I'm confused now. I bought a camera on ebay, identical to the one I usually use (that one time wouldn't completely open until the 5th try,...
12
12

Product caution
On Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:46:08 -0700 (PDT), A K wrote: It might have been worded better : " Not for underwater bicycles. " John T. Underwater cycling - Wikipedia Underwater cycling - Wikipedia...
1
1

OT: Flu shot making the flu worse
Chuckle! Me too. I can never tell what is the flue and what is the common cold. The symptoms overlap so much. Apparently, you have to do an actual DNA test to tell at times. I haven't gotten really...
40
40

Single spark when using Dewalt cordless drill
Sometimes when I use my cordless drill, it will shoot a single spark out the side of the drill. Is that normal sometimes? Thanks, Andy
16
16