Subject Author Posted Replies

PVCcleaner
When working/repairing pvc pipe is it really necessary to use the blue pvc cleaner? Please advise Herb
16
16

OT The Kid Caliber .243
You go girl... <>

Car jumper cable wire size
Today the car wouldn't start at a friend's house who had no jumper cables. He had some electrical wire though. We were just starting to jury rig something when his wife showed up with cables in her...
64
64

Crescent Shaped Awning
The Nantucket is a crescent shaped awning that will have heads turning. The fixed awning is not only stylish but practical as well. It can withstand the harshest of weather conditions and provide...
1
1

OT: 6 April GPS Week Number Rollover
Anyone have a problem with their GPS nav device due to the April 6th week numbering rollover two days ago? The Global Positioning System time epoch is ending and another one is beginning, an event...
1
1

220 Volt appliance vs 230 volt
I had a 20,000 BTU a/c unit installed about 15 years ago. It was plugged into a 220 volt outlet. I see today that these larger a/c units are rated for 230 volts. Does the difference in voltages really...
10
10

Photo of the day.
Here traitor_fer, this is for you. <>MTPA (Make Trump President Again) https://www.citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/maga-jewish-israel.jpg...
2
2

How to install fence over a step-up in perimeter wall?
Hi, I'm planning to install vinyl fence in my backyard. Something like this type: 've already installed metal posts at 8ft on center, embedded into my concrete wall. I will slip a vinyl post over each...
9
9

Switch set to off yet there is still voltage present
In article says... I worked in a very large plant and there was so much wire in the conduits the digitals were almost worthless for electrical power trouble shooting. Used the Simpson most of the...
18
18

OT: 737 Max Ethiopian Crash Report
While that sounds logical, it's not part of the Boeing procedure. Likely to keep it simple and when you have runaway electric trim, you don't know what caused it, what part of it is working, what...
15
15

iMovie knowledge
Anyone with iMovie knowledge/experience who can assist me with an issue?
1
1