Subject Author Posted Replies

Bolt cutters
Not what I thought they were for: 'I couldn't stop thinking about it and decided to do it'. 'I couldn't stop thinking about it and decided to do it'. 'I couldn't stop thinking about it and decided to...

Block wall leaning away from house
A picture would certainly help. Is it a block wall made of garden blocks that are not cemented, or cement blocks that are cemented, etc. But agree that the reason it moved has to be addressed, from...
3
3

can opener cutting wheel
You probably have to go back to the manufacturer and they will special order one from China for you. It will come with the next shipment in a few months and cost twice as much as a new can opener.
7
7

Aeroscare Update
Yes, Clare, I know you're curious..... The old Aeroscare is still just as good as "new," only now new grunts and groans have appeared and I'm afraid it will be RIP at the happy hunting ground before...

Help please? OT
I disagree, they have their uses. I have Echo's and use them basically as super radios. If I wake in the night I can say 'Computer play BBC Radio4' or 'Computer play Australia Broadcasting' - it is...
20
20

Funeral arrangements
Would love to see a couple of these ideas. I may have a viewing after all.

Old Caloric Ultramatic Gas Oven broken -- help!
I have a 1956 Caloric wall light pilot.if I turn control dial on gas does come thermocouple defective.
1
1

Water booster pump pressure switch doesn't turn on automatically
I need to know better how the booster pump pressure switch is tested & adjusted I think, where I ask your advice to help me figure it out. [ there a way to better test or adjust that booster pump...
7
7

GE Silicon Caulk sucks balls. It's the runniest stickiest garbage I have ever tried to use.
I'm certain all the GE silicon caulk reviews are bullshit. What is this crap they are making? And why is it the only silicon caulk that can be found on the shelves? Is there any brand of silicon caulk...
1
1

'Golden Spike' event marks 150th anniversary of Transcontinental Railroad
' ... A replica of the historic Jupiter steam locomotive rolls across Promontory Summit on the 150th anniversary of the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad at Golden Spike National Historical...
6
6