Subject Author Posted Replies

Two simple questions that came up when mounting tires at home
So many decisions! See, this is why I take my car to Wally's Service Station and have Goober do my tires.  It's just easier.
20
20

Do floating shelves actually work?
To support the shelf properly, you should build support all the way down to the buildings footings.
71
71

Reduce dust
I am looking for tips on reducing dust. I already do these. 1. change ac filters often 2. Use a fan powered ionic air cleaner 3. mop and vacuum frequently Andy
8
8

Health and softy gone mad!
In article says... Are you sure that was regular salt or some other chemical for melting ice ? It could be calcium chloride.
276
276

Schlage F605-238 keyed door knob set
The lock cylinder spring cover of the Schlage F605-238 keyed door knob set may not have been attached securely and may come off, causing the lock to fail.
2
2

Cars play songs on flash drive in alphabetical order by file name.
I'm a command-line guy myself. But some things are better done with GUI apps (I hate the word "apps", why do I use it?). Mp3tag is malware-free. It opens a html page at startup the first time it's...
29
29

What gives?
Maybe a freestanding bathtub is cheaper to replace than a tub built in to a shower stall lined with tile?
7
7

Need one hand operation electric can opener
Hi All, Sister broke her arm pretty bad. She need a one handed electric (not battery) can opener. Google is failing me. You guys have any suggestions? Many thanks, -T
9
9

How to keep sound on when backing up.
The 2019 Honda with the touchscreen that I am renting turns off the radio/flashdrive/bluetooth sound whenever I back up. Is t here a way to stop that. If something important is on the radio, I have to...
36
36

Bolt cutters
Not what I thought they were for: 'I couldn't stop thinking about it and decided to do it'. 'I couldn't stop thinking about it and decided to do it'. 'I couldn't stop thinking about it and decided to...