Subject Author Posted Replies

Ideas for a home alignment caster/camber wheel jig to lock to 14inch to 20 inch wheel rims
Asking for ideas from those who craft tools at home out of stock metal. o Who don't just put a magnetic camber gauge on the rim or rotor With a handful of vehicles coming due for routine caster,...
4
4

Outside Dryer Vent Location
Not enough information. Is it a raised ranch? If so I would think vent is just above dryer for space reasons. Vents should be checked yearly for lint build-up. I had birds access vent flaps not...
17
17

World's First Digital Circuit Breaker...
"3,000 times faster than the fastest mechanical breaker, this innovation could radically alter how we manage power." Article: <> 3,000 times faster than the fastest mechanical breaker, this innovation...
2
2

Check out this Flag.
Hoover Dam https://twitter.com/DGPurser/status/1132699277459898368 https://twitter.com/DGPurser/status/1132699277459898368 https://twitter.com/DGPurser/status/1132699277459898368...

Electrical question:
How is it that an 18 AWG conductor is allowed to power 10 120 volt light bulbs? Am I missing something or is this just crazy?
32
32

3x50 chan link fence weight?
Give or take, how much does a 3x50ft roll of vinal coated steel fence weigh?
4
4

Taxes
There was a discussion in one of my other groups and someone said a couple making $100k was paying 20% income tax. I knew that was BS, even taking the standard deduction and nothing else. It ends up...
84
84

Spray painting a bird feeder
I have a metal chalet-style (looks like a house) bird feeder. The "roof" of the bird feeder swivels up so i can add birdseed. The seed falls into the "body" of the bird feeder so the birds can access...
9
9

Lawn Sprinkler Troubleshooting
Long time lurker that now needs assistance with lawn sprinklers. Turned them on about 1 week ago and all zones but one work. That zone when turned on does not cause any heads to pop up and only a...
8
8

Good price on BBQ charcoal
If you need charcoal or want to stock up, Home Depot has a 2-PK of 20# bags for $12.88. KingsFord Original. I use it almost exclusively in my smoker. They used to be 18# bags. It's a good price.

Inverter generator Do I need that?
I'm considering buying a generator. Just a portable that would keep the refrigerator going, maybe the TV or internet. Nothing of higher power demand and only for a few hours a day if power goes out...
106
106

OT Two cc's in separate envelopes
If two people are using the same account , then you are supposed to have that person added and issued their own card. Otherwise somebody should notice if a woman is using a card with a guys name on...
15
15