Subject Author Posted Replies

Clare - are smaller car tires easier to balance than SUV tires?
Clare - are smaller car tires easier to balance than SUV tires? <>A neighbor was in need of tires who knew that I had bought a few extra for her long ago where they've been sitting outside in the rain...
58
58

Can someone identify this plumbing fixture company logo please?
http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg http://oi64.tinypic.com/kc14it.jpg

Fridge Freezer leak?
I have a problem lately with my refrigerator. its a Hotpoint GE 18 cubic feet. Its a 2 door type, freezer on the top. On the shelves below, mainly the top one where I keep fresh, raw meats and my...
3
3

Is it likely that the black spider in our house is a black widow?
Hello, my wife knocked a black spider off of her and I can't find any mention online of any other spiders that are black and native to NJ. The spider is in our house. It was in a box filled with stuff...
8
8

How to fix Hansgrohe shower head
This is a great video on how to inexpensively repair a Hansgrohe shower head. Chick is fixing a leaking Hansgrohe hand shower. Handyman video. Chick is fixing a leaking Hansgrohe hand shower. Handyman...

Fastening Hinges To A Sheet Metal Storm Door: How Please ?
Hello, Having a real problem with this, and would appreciate any thoughts on: Have a metal storm door; the typical kind of thing. Sheet metal frame, probably a thickness of between 1/64to pposibly...
8
8

OT Movie stunts
Most everyone likes the action movies, but they are not new. Buster Keaton did them before talkies

OT the arrow stork
OT the arrow stork This taxidermied stork with an arrow through its neck helped answer one of natural histories great questions. Subscribe for new videos every Tues & Thurs - http://bit.ly/1PcJ14b...
1
1