Subject Author Posted Replies

Useless things found on ebay number 437
We needed some light bulb adaptors so bulbs with a SES (small Edison screw) could be used in LBC and SBC (large/small bayonet connector) socket. We bought some and everyone one of them tripped the...
142
142

Do temperatures vary more in the sourthern hemisphere?
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 16:40:38 -0500, micky wrote: Not invented. CREATED. It's why the guys in the bible all have Italian names(they were translated to Hebrew hundreds of years later - just to fsck with...
24
24

sump pumps
No recommendations on brand, but it's a good time to consider backup strategies. That could be buying two and keeping one in the box if you're around most of the time or putting two in the pit....
15
15

evicting squirrels from attic with strobe ights
what speed of flashing strobe light is effective? any specs on how to's would be great
2
2

radio
I fooled around with it a bit too. I'm about the same distance, 35 miles, flat terrain. I borrowed one of those panel antennas. I didn't expect it would receive anything. But it did pick up NBC and...
21
21

radio
I`m looking for a radio that picks up T V audio signals. Where can I find one? Please respond....Herb

radio
I`m looking for a radio that picks up T V audio signals. Where can I find one? Please respond....Herb

radio
I`m looking for a radio that picks up T V audio signals. Where can I find one? Please respond....Herb
24
24

More lumber !
  This time it's material to build the trellis roof over part of our deck . About 22 by 12 feet , at the west end by the dining room - where we have a lot of windows to catch the solar heat in the...
2
2

Solar Power THREATENS Natural Gas Future
Solar power and big batteries pose threat to natural gas’s future "Existing coal-fired power plants cannot compete with natural gas" King Coal is a dead man walking, battery storage is on the move,...

industrial strength entry door?
I'm not the owner. I'm a repairman and really don't like throwing money away on junk materials. I do agree with your view on demonrats tho :-)
11
11

New electrical circuit - requesting assistance
As usual, you add nothing, just tell others to go do research. Why are Democrats so lazy?
111
111

Nothing too good for a cowboy
There's a Canadian TV show on YouTube called, Nothing too good for a cowboy. You'll recognize a lot of the actors. It's got some funny situations, and you might even learn something about ranching.

mobile home installation
On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 01:55:55 -0500, micky wrote: Like I said in my other note, if it is legal zoning now and not likely to be in the near future, it might be a gold mine. (20 year time frame). If this...
10
10

OT: My Ride Turned Into a Pumpkin Today
Yeah, aging belts/hoses/tire rubber deterioration was part of my decision too. Wanting updated electronics/driving aids was important also. I really like the Avalon's lane drift warning/correction,...
69
69