Subject Author Posted Replies

Car flipped oton wheels.
That 401 passes about 15 miles from my front door. Busiest stretch of highway in North America - busier than LA thruway
18
18

Favorite Indoor Bug Spray
Favorite DIY indoor bug spray to get rid of springtime roaches/ant/spiders?
6
6

Re: "green plug" power saving device, do they work? (2023 Update)
orignal post over 20 years ago! They were actually made in USA ! not China...what a concept. Here is something that I tested...3 speed fans. Using a device that measures, Voltage, Amps, Watts, power...

Every dog has his day,
Every dog has his day, Barber shops are closed! Flowbee, now worth up to $200 new, $150 used. Find great deals on eBay for flowbee. Shop with confidence. Find great deals on eBay for flowbee. Shop...

OT RCA tablet problem
KenK wrote in news:XnsABB6660C01E64invalidcom@ 130.133.4.11: Contacted RCA support. No help. All they say is pull on the tab.
10
10

OT. Two Aces
Regional refers to the geographical area. The size of the jet is determined by the popularity of the flight, not the distance.
31
31

OT Smartphone buy?
Depends on the Galaxy. The S20 etc are just as expensive as the iphones and the new SE is much less expensive. Sure, the low end Galaxys are much cheaper.
19
19

Filling Cavity Gaps?
Looking for some advice, I just pulled all old windowsills off around my house and been greeted with them all looking like this, however, there all in good condition and so is the damp proof course....
1
1

Bissell big green machine " Won't spray,"
In on Tue, 5 May 2020 19:51:54 -0700, Bob F wrote: I wonder if that's what happened to me.
3
3

hardware floor repair
Hi All, I maintain an older rental house with hardwood floors. The hardwood strips are about 2.5" or 3" inches wide. Termites got into the house and the long term tenant did not notice until a three...
4
4

Metal nut to plastic female T leaks
Hello all, I installed a Brondell bidet on an existing toilet on the orders of the boss here at home. She told me that she is seeing water on the floor. I usually hand tighten nuts when I deal with...
2
2

Ping trader_4 Mint mobile
Thanks again for the Mint mobile tip. I got an email from them today that my first 3 months was going to run out soon. They offered me a $ 25 discount plus I got that $ 15 for using your code. That...

possible freeze: to water or not to water? (2023 Update)
28
28

Curtain track slow curtain close
I put on plastic glove and took cotton ball outside and sprayed with pledge spray. Went inside and ran cotton ball in track few times. Surprised by gunk. Curtain closes smoothly. I hated to pull on...

cable modem dropping telephone calls
My landline phone is by a cable box. I get the internet and phone by it. Could get TV but use Direct TV. About once a week when I am on the phone the service breaks up so bad that we can not use the...
7
7