Subject Author Posted Replies

Try hot glue
Apply hot glue around both fuel lines to seal them. If lines have to be replaced down the road, the glue can be scraped off the fuel tank.

electrical oddity
I can only think of two things: Somehow the breaker was defective and inside the output side had the two legs shorted, but only one leg was connected through the breaker. Which seems very unlikely,...
12
12

Can you hear me now?
Muggles formulated on Friday : No comment.
48
48

Ping: Peeler
That's the funniest post in a while.
10
10

OT:NY Stay at home
Governor Andrew Cuomo has ordered all non-essential businesses to shut down and for New Yorkers to remain indoors Governor Andrew Cuomo has ordered all non-essential businesses to shut down and for...

On Topic: water line extension
Hi All, On topic. Feels kinds of odd. I need to find a 20 to 24 inch, 3/8 male to female extension to connect my kitchen faucet mixer to my water valve. Both sides are 3/8 inch. (If the faucet's line...
7
7

Why are stairlifts so slow?
Prat.
186
186

all the sudden, I see many insect
I will pick them up and crush them with a tissue. My fingers will stink for a minute. I recall acrid and peppery. Once my wife put dinner on the table and I thought a little piece of a pork chop had...
18
18

kitchen cabinet
Hi I have kitchen cabinet beside the sink. I never used it (opened it) for long time. Last week I opened and I saw these tiny yellow things, please see the picture below. Why is that? what could...

‘MENTAL PROBLEMS’
Trump slammed Nancy Pelosi Tuesday, calling her a “sick woman” with a lot of “mental problems” after Pelosi said Trump should fear for his life taking hydroxychloroquine because he is...
3
3

Amazaon return / UPS
I returned the non-peened grab bar to Amazon today. They extended the return time to the end of May. Amazon had 3 options. UPS Pickup, about $13. Fair enough. UPS Drop-off, $6. Okay. UPS Free. Check...
5
5

How low does your thermostat go?
How low do currently sold home thermostats go? What's the lowest temp you can set them for? How low would you set your thermostat in the winter if you were going to be away for a week and were not...
12
12

Interesting video
<> America needs to lift these stringent lockdown procedures in order to boost the economy and save lives according to statistical consultant William M. Briggs. More than half the states in the US are...
5
5

Charmglow Party Host HEJ-1
Try here not be hard to replace anything. FREE shipping for Charmglow model Party Host HEJ-1 grill parts. FREE shipping for Charmglow model Party Host HEJ-1 grill parts. FREE shipping for Charmglow...
3
3