Subject Author Posted Replies

Treated wood identification
I see an SDS is available: like a bit of overkill and main hazard is from sawdust like any other wood. Redirect Notice Redirect Notice Redirect Notice
6
6

Re-routing upstairs HVAC airflow?
Yes, the HVAC is in a centrally located upstairs closet. The upstairs floor plan consists of a den and four tiny bedrooms. Only the den and one of the bedrooms have return vents to provide the air to...
3
3

flash lite bulbs
Auto parts store? Ace Hardware? Amazon does have them. <> Amazon.com: flashlight bulbs 6v Amazon.com: flashlight bulbs 6v
1
1

So much for rain protection
Furious with myself. I was repairing my deck and had my compound mitre saw, power drill, and a few hand tools on an outdoor bench. I was done for the day and covered them with a tarp as usual, but the...
17
17

Hot water heater.
Hello everyone. I had a leg on my hot water heater break today. Broke the whole system. Im having it replace but I'm curious as to why I have water through out the house but not to the bathtub.
1
1

Stuck in a thermostatic whirlpool
When I was working and living in a cold climate, I liked having the heat come on 15 minutes before I woke up. Had two programmable T-stats and worked well. I've looked at the fancy expensive ones and...
10
10

Towable house
From Oz. <> Urban Tiny is powered by its battery system, solar panels, and inverters, although the come can also be connected to generator power points. Urban Tiny is powered by its battery system,...
69
69

Splash
When flushed, water splashing out of bowl onto floor. And it doesn't replace enough water at the bottom of the toilet, there is only about half of what a normally is in the toilet.
1
1

OT: CRS
Hi All, You know your memory is getting bad when you can't remember what CRS stands for. Can't Remember Stuff. What? What did you think the "S" stood for? :'( -T
3
3

Bluebeatsales experiecnce
Anyone ordered any from here? I got a coupon for 30%. I can find no reviews for the place. Andy Blog - Blue Beat Digital Blog - Blue Beat Digital Blog - Blue Beat Digital
2
2

O.T. Amazon delivery
I got an amazon delivery. But the package was empty. It was open but did not appear to have been tampered with. The empty package weighs only a few ounces. I am surprised the driver did not get...
8
8

What are the things in the wading pool
The wife of my next door n'bor died and his daughters got married, so he and his mil moved to an apartment instead of the townhouse. The new tenant has an inflatable pool in the backyard, and it has a...
2
2

Insulate know on lid of cooking pot
Is there something I can fabricate or buy that will insulate the know on my lid on my pot. I currently have to use a pot holder to check my chili etc.
13
13

fence posts getting pushed up and out...
A couple of years ago we had professional installers install what's commonly called a chain link fence surrounding our yard 'cuz dog. They dug holes for the posts, mixed up some cement, pushed the...
9
9

Help finding underground wire/box
... Large metro areas are undoubtedly different than rural but the 811 program (I'd never heard of "Miss Utility" before; that moniker is never used around here) is the FCC-assigned national number...
74
74