Subject Author Posted Replies

Additional receptacle in garage ...
I want to add another receptacle in my garage. I pulled the wallboard back to find that the gas feed for the house is in that stud-bay. Are there any code issues w/locating a receptacle box in the...
1
1

What is this device?
I'm glad I don't live over there. My property tax cannot change until I move house.
87
87

Need help replacing outside hose valve
Hi, an outside hose valve is leaking, i have replaced the washers, but that didnt fix it, I want to replace all the parts that I have circled in the image. But I'm having no luck finding exactly what...
14
14

I just paid $260 for gravel !
Washed and sized river gravel that is , got 15 cubic yards dumped in my yard this morning . Some of it has already landed in the big-ass trench my neighbor dug for me yesterday . The rest will follow...

Pipe leak or plug?
Yeah, and the sheet metal and floor show the effects of surface condensation as well... --
13
13

Canada fines illegal aliens...
American Hikers have been fined for hiking in Canada - when they were supposed to be passing straight through.
2
2

PURCHASE GOOD QUALITY BLUE BERRY ONLINE
Email : Whatsapp us at : +1 (786) 592-4165 wickr : empire155 website : purchase good quality blue berry online Blueberry Blueberry is a popular, flavor-forward indica hybrid with a strong genetic...

OT - tear gass and pepper spray

Shame on CBS !
I tried to send this last night , had some settings wrong ... Just watching the evening lies , and they have so far done 2 short segments about the race car noose guy . Only thing is , the "noose"...

Leak in air intake for AC
I have left a maintenance request for this to my apartment manager. But it is late. I was walking barefoot and noticed wet spots in my bedroom and other places on my carpet. I did some investigation....
2
2

Am I being censored ?
I have tried twice now to post content critical of a major media outlet showing misleading content , neither of those attempts have shown up ... Just for fun , here's the original content : Just...
19
19

Shame on CBS !
Second attempt to post this ... Just watching the evening lies , and they have so far done 2 short segments about the race car noose guy . Only thing is , the "noose" turns out to be a pull cord...

Toilet Float Valve fix!
I had my toilet float valve ciese up and quit, so I filled the toilet bowl with hot/warm water for one more forced flush and the next day it worked normally! Try this and see! Thanks! John Kuthe,...
1
1

Toilet Float Valve fix!
I had my toilet float valve ciese up and quit, so I filled the toilet bowl with hot/warm water for one more forced flush and the next day it worked normally! Try this and see! Thanks! John Kuthe,...

Shame on CBS !
Just watching the evening lies , and they have so far done 2 short segments about the race car noose guy . Only thing is , the "noose" turns out to be a pull cord dangling from the roll-up door . And...
141
141