Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: fires in gas powered cars
Couple of years ago the news seemed to have some disaster related to the batteries every few days. Planes catching on fire phones burning down the house. Now nothing.
9
9

Favorite over the air TV shows
At least they still have Court Cam on Thursday nights. I just read yesterday that A & E lost 40% of their viewership with Live PD gone. Wish they would bring it back.
33
33

Thumbs up for Dewalt, thumbs down for Dyson batteries
Dewalt is kind enough to build their drill batteries so you can rebuild them with 18650 batteries. No so with Dyson. a great evening, Andy
2
2

OT: Brakes seizing on electric cars? (2024 Update)
If you're going at speed, then the revs don't drop, it behaves just like a manual. But if you're going slowly in town, then they do, but that's because it goes up a gear, not into neutral.
294
294

Harbor Freight has N-Zero masks on sale
Disposable Face Masks - 10 Pack Three-ply filtration and nonwoven fabric prevent exposure to most harmful particles for comfort in dirty environments. Non-medical. Made in Wuhan-19?
1
1

whirlpool WRX735SDBM02
Our Whirlpool refrigerator turned off after a few seconds It is two and a half years old. All lights work but it does not run. Called local repair appliance and he literally didn't do anything but...
5
5

Why are people buying clamshells of impact drivers?
Why are people buying clamshells of impact drivers? Isn't it always the mechanism that breaks? Find great deals on eBay for impact driver clamshell. Shop with confidence. Find great deals on eBay for...
2
2

Big hole in wall but it doesn't fall down?
'll have to watch this during daylight hours. Notice the enormous hole in the wall, yet there's a restaurant running above it?! What's holding that up? Beautiful view of the beach and the old fishing...
11
11

ceiling fan reverse module / latching relay...
In on Wed, 22 Jul 2020 20:19:45 -0700 (PDT), wrote: Is this for the summer or the winter? In the summer, won't you be blowing the hot air from near the ceiling down to the where the people are,...
5
5

Stair treads
I'm a floortech and we have stairs with the rubber tread that look awful discoloration, stains, just bad. I was wondering if there was a paint I can use on them since replacement isn't in the budget...
1
1

sick mouse kills cat?
In on Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:33:52 -0400, wrote: Wow. I didn't think you could have so little of plague. The connotation of plague for me was that there was lots and it was spreading fast. But 3 cases...
9
9

Butt Joint on 6" trim @ 90 degrees
Help me out with this "multitool" is it like a dremel or something?
9
9

Get made, but don't get stupid
I thought it was a Jerry Lewis impersonation.
4
4

2008 Lexus Rx 350 rack and pinion steering boot
I posted a picture of it in the first post. Image unnamed hosted in ImgBB Image unnamed hosted in ImgBB Image unnamed hosted in ImgBB
8
8

OT - little mask story happened this am
AC stopped yesterday afternoon and we called HVAC guy who we have contract with. He came this am with mask on. I said, oh I should put on my mask. He said, have you been tested? I said, yes before...