Subject Author Posted Replies

Need trim for window replacement
looking for .5 inch by .75 white plastic 90 deg for new windows. It is outside ugly. Need about 42x2x32 Any suggestions? I looked pretty good but someone is going to say...
4
4

OT: New technology!
Ever heard of the golf ball typewriter? This is an advert for one: here's one filmed in slow motion: An IBM Selectric typewriter shot at 1000fps, shot on a Chronos 1.4 Monochrome camera An IBM...
32
32

2nd crop of Scotch bonnets ?
I live in Texas and am growing Scotch bonnet peppers. I have had one crop so far. Will there be another crop this year? Thanks, Andy
5
5

TODAY'S SHITSPLAT REPORT (¬‿¬)
Last nite, whilst watching my FREE Netflix channel on the tube, me and my Huddersfield Hotpot enjoyed homemade torpedo sammiches, homemade tater salad, and a sampling of a fine bottle of red. After...

CDC says no evictions
until the end of 2020. Once again, the feds are sticking their noses where they don't belong. <> Libertarian-minded members of Congress, led by Sen. Rand Paul, have come out against the Trump...
50
50

Re: 66% Support Protests (GALLOP POLL)
This is hilarious. There’s a new bestseller on Amazon, and it’s called “Reasons to Vote for Democrats.” The kicker? It has 266 blank pages. ___ Check this out!!! http://ratedred.tv/youtube ___...
8
8

Freezer Door Light Switch Spring is Tired
The spring on the freezer door light switch (swing-out switch, not plunger) on my Whirlpool French door refrigerator is tired. When the freezer drawer is opened, the switch arm swings out but not...
3
3

Fixing a sillcock ...
I have a sillcock that is leaking. looked up the manufacture (Nibco), they provided a listing of all outdated sillcocks that they use to manufacture, but are now discontinued. You can view some images...
43
43

Mouse entry gaps above gutter under shingles.
2nd time I've had to deal with this problem.
1
1

Let me know ...
Type "" into your browser address bar and let me know where it takes you . You might be surprised ... Or maybe not . I was .
19
19

OT? Forensic Files
I recently retired so have plenty of time. Headline News has the show Forensic Files. It's amazing what crime investigators can do. One show involved the old floppy discs for computers. The suspect...
61
61

1.5 gal rubbermaid container woe
Ordered a pair of these a couple of weeks back: Lid fit tightly on the one, but not the other so returned it last week. New one arrived, same problem. Although tighter than the prior container because...
4
4

OT: Area 51
Is this sign real? Google Maps Google Maps Google Maps
19
19

OT: Attracting a deer using a harp
A deer turned my harp session turned into a Disney movie. Song is "The Sound of Silence", by Simon & Garfunkel. Harp is the Fullsicle, by Harpsicle. Deer is startled. Support this channel on Patreon...
14
14

ponds
Interesting lesson that 4 of my neighbors have learned about ponds. Right now the last one remaining is being filled in. Original home owners thought they could take advantage of the stream going...
4
4