Subject Author Posted Replies

WHO IS OUR RESIDENT PATHETIC HOUSE-BOUND RETARDED CRIPPLE HERE?
Yes, you guessed it...Miss Recktum. LOL

No More Debates!
Democrats Demand Cancellation Of Presidential Debates After Disastrous Biden Performance ?That was a hot mess, inside a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck?...
10
10

Aprilaire 760 Humidifier
When I got a new furnace five years ago, I kept the old humidifier. Recently I noticed that as soon as the furnace turns on, the fan in the humidifier runs, even if the water solenoid has not kicked...
2
2

OT - sad story
This is a sad story of the depression that can haunt a man . . . Marcel was sick and tired of the world; of Covid 19, Brexit, Russian belligerence, global warming, racial tensions, and the rest of the...
6
6

Gourds?
Hi All, Not to ask too stupid a question, but if gourds are not editable, what are they used for? Are they toxic? -T
10
10

OT: they caught the guy who peacefully shot the two cops in LA County
Well, lets hope they got the right black white racists: Man Arrested in Ambush Shooting of Two Los Angeles County Sheriff?s Deputies Deonte Lee Murray, 36, was charged Wednesday with attempting to...

Prime day Oct 13-14
I interested
1
1

Groceries online
Trying to avoid all those germs at the grocery store, so I ordered from Safeway, which is owned by some big chain, Harrelsons? I've done that before. at least twice and here in Baltimore they're very...
9
9

Wju os black wire cheaper than brown?
feet of black lamp cord -- $4.24 yesterday when they had 1, and now when they have none, except at other stores** 100 feet is 4 times the price, no savings. And if you get it in brown, it's $9.81 even...
8
8

Quote for renovation?
I just got this quote from a contractor to frame in a couple closet doors, add a closest (in an open room) and a couple of door ways. Initial visit he said 7-8 days work of two of his workers. No...
5
5

OSB for Shed Siding (?)
Is OSB a good choice for exterior shed siding (painted)?
5
5

Using "Damp Rid" (calcium chloride) chemical dehumidifier
I have a small (5ft x 5ft x 5ft) "cold room" vault accessed from my basement. It's outside the envelope of the house (under 6" of dirt above too) except for the door from the basement. It's where the...
2
2

basement washer drain goes up
My son bought a house and in moving the cloths washer is in the basement. In the house about 4 or 5 feet off the floor is what looks like a PVC back flow prevernter.We are thinking that the washer...
9
9

Re: Plastic insert in drain of cultured marble lavatory (2023 Update)
I took the plastic insert out (busted up) and would like to replace, any suggestions where to get a new one?
1
1

Shopping online at HD.
An interesting Home Depot story, well maybe. Ordered a couple things last night at 1AM. I figured the store is quiet at 6AM when they open and there was a good chance they'd get my two things and put...