Subject Author Posted Replies

OT. NFL Touchdown Plus a Back Flip
Indianapolis Colts at Detroit <> Hines scores a touchdown. So what, that happens in games. Watch what he did after that. This guy cheated. He flipped without pads. <> He's a lineman weighing around...
3
3

zoom goes incognito
I'm supposed to go to a zoom meeting tomorrow evening, and wanted to see if my microphone was working. There is another setting that makes it look like the Golden Gate Bridge is behind me, and one...
3
3

Choose original Medicare? Add Medigap? A Part D drug plan? Or choose an Advantage plan?
suspect pharmacies and the insurance vultures must hate Dr. Belk.
5
5

Re: car battery explosions, was: Why are Li Ion UPSs so expensive?
> I wonder who or what is, we've both ended up linking to > them now, presumably from a google images search. I can't find them > anywhere, and they don't seem to have an IP listed for > without...
9
9

Finding compatible replacement alternator
For '88 JLG 40H with Wisconsin VG4D air-cooled engine. JLG says got to engine manufacturer; near as can tell it would be a YB46D. Existing one was manufactured by Prestolite; unfortunately, the data...
22
22

Another example of likely postal problems
Another example of likely postal problems, I ordered political bumper stickers about 6 weeks ago that were supposed to come within 2 weeks. Still not here. When I have time, I'll check the exact dates...

Stucco and Windows
I'm wondering about stucco around windows. It seems to me that once the stucco is done, replacing the windows would require sawing into the stucco--correct?
2
2

would like to repair blanket with fabric hot glue, but.....
I recently repaired a much loved blanket with some "multitemperature" hot glue I've had sitting around, but I have noticed an odor off and on ever since and my nose is a bit stuffed in the morning. My...
5
5

Leaf Blowing techniques
Hey folks, I loved all your advice on my previous "leaf blower engine seized" thread. But now that I have a new leaf blower, I really need to know the best way to clear my "yard". It's far from...
11
11

HELP! Whirlpool washer won't spin
Hi, I have a Whirlpool model LSR8233JQO and the tub/drum no longer rotates. It worked just fine a year and half ago. It then sat on my covered porch unused for that time period. When I brought in to...
8
8

Craftsman Nextec Hammerhead Auto Hammer - Question
I am cleaning out my garage and have found a tool called a Craftsman Nextec Hammerhead Auto Hammer - 12V Model No. 320-61352. I have no idea what this thing is, or what I could have used it for....
4
4

320-day blinds
Have you seen the tv commercial for 3-Day Blinds? It shows a family with a toddler girl, who goes into high school, gets accepted to college, and then gets out of the car with her new baby, to show...
4
4

Daylight Stupid Time ends on Sunday 11/01
Mumble, mumble
5
5

OT. Halloween Prank
I saw a couple Biden/Harris signs in yards in a nearby town. What else could it be except some old people playing tricks on their neighbors?

My house PASSED it's Single Owner Occupancy Permit inspection!
:-) I call it my Retirement Home, as in six years I'll retire and per my most recent Social Security doc will receive $1600/mo if I keep working as I have been. I'm a happy boy! John Kuthe, Climate...
1
1