Subject Author Posted Replies

mysterious credit card charges
"Before getting into a credit card dispute, wait until the unfamiliar charge actually posts to your account. Some pending charges will correct or disappear before they're posted to your account....
5
5

OT: more scientific studies on masks
Hi All, Two more studies on Masks. This is science, not Axioms requiring no proof. This one looks at the issues by doing meta studies on many other studies. Physical interventions to interrupt or...
2
2

OT. Amazon Scam
I just got an automated call supposedly from Amazon saying something about an unauthorized purchase on my account. They supposedly put the purchase on order. I was supposed to press 1? if it was...
40
40

Armstrong Circa 908 ceiling tiles
Looking for discontinued Armstrong Circa 908 ceiling tiles. Anyone have any they would sell?

OT. Food Optional. Grocery Stores Closing
in New Mexico. The governor says so. <> Isn't food an essential necessity?
31
31

Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277 (2023 Update)
Where can I get a 3-way harness for the 'Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277' - 3pc LED Deer Family? The 3-way harness, is the electric wire hook up to light the deer family.
13
13

Shots to Fly??
The leaders at Quantas are at least thinking of requiring passengers to get a Covid vaccination before allowing them to fly. <> I wonder if others will follow that pattern. Maybe a company with office...
8
8

Corona phonecall.
I just got a recorded call about being symptoms of covid and calling my doctor if I had them. Perhaps redundant after 8 months of constant corona news but I'm posting to mention that there was loads...
9
9

placement for venting skylight above tub/shower
Upon my contractor's advice I purchased a 2 ' solar venting skylight to bring a shower/tub out of the gloom and eliminate the need for turning on the light on the eave side of a 3;12 pitch roof. Now...
2
2

I'm so tired of having to wear a mask all the time.
I'm getting tired of all this Corona protective steps**. It's been months, I'm really sick of having to wear a mask "all the time". And the vaccine is almost here so I don't see any point to all this....
5
5

Laundry question
Any of you use Oxy clean in the laundry? Most of the time I just use liquid detergent, a bit of softener and with whites, chlorine bleach. The reason I ask, I have a lot of socks to wash. That old...
17
17

What were Tesla thinking?
WTF is that?! Looks like someone built it in a shed. Reminds me of the Hammerhead Eagle Thrust - a car made out of scrap parts on Top Gear: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_CybertruckWTF...
33
33

Accuracy of laser-based measuring devices
Hello all, The local hardware store had a Bosch brand laser-based distance measurer at a good price, and I bought one. The other day it is measuring my 72" wide opening as 6' 11"! Does the color of...
5
5

GE Appliance warranty service not so good
Never a fan of GE appliances but it is what the builder put in the kitchen of our house. We upgraded the models but stuck with the brand. For the most part, they are OK but after 22 months, the...
7
7

Screensaver for sony x80h 55inch
Can i put one on this tv ?