Subject Author Posted Replies

How to open stackable Frigidaire washer top
Hi, I have a stackable Frigidaire washer and dryer. How do I open the top of the washer, so I can look inside? Thanks, Karen
1
1

no glue vinyl
Is it any good? Waste of money? I cant find a lot of good reviews on it, but my Menard's says they arent even going to carry glue-on vinyl anymore because everyone ncluding contractors love the no...
13
13

Spring cleaning list
Most years, the church has a spring cleaning. We pull out the chairs, vacuum the carpets, and so on. Wash the windows, wipe the walls, rake the grass, scrub the baptismal font. This year, I'm...
7
7

Wagner Airless
would someone suggest a good airless model, primarily for exterior small jobs around house, including walls and roof (acrylic base) read this opinion about the Wagner unit that Costco sells (and...
4
4

Siphon Jet clogged? - Toilet
Hello, Last night our toilet suddenly stopped emptying the bowl upon flushing. If I pour several gallons down the bowl from a jug it will empty just fine, so it's not a drain clog. I checked all the...
10
10

Lawn Chair Repairs
I hope someone on this excellent group can help me with this question. We have some lawn/deck chairs which have the rubbery slats that are strectched onto the frame and support the cushions. Many of...
6
6

Anyone have a Filtrete under-sink water filter?
I'm planning to replace our countertop water filter with an undersink model. The Filtrete under-sink filter looks like it would do the job and also easy to install. We have plastic plumbing lines,...
15
15

small engine: carburator confusion
I have a Stihl FS36 trimmer, which has a Walbro diaphram carb. It starts OK (after priming), but only runs for 10-15 secs before rapidly losing power and dying. After it dies, I can restart it (after...
8
8

Would you buy this ?
Looking at a home that is a short sale. Is it safe to buy this way ?
11
11

Cleaning concrete pond edges without affecting fish?
We have a concrete pond with fish, and the concrete liner that is exposed to the air has some black algae stains from when the water level used to be higher. The new permanent water level is below the...
6
6

Cut a Circle on a Table Saw - Revisited
From a previous post in this NG: I had a need to cut four 16" circles out of plywood today and used it as an opportunity to try this on a table saw. Worked slick. Made a less elaborate base for the...
17
17

Inlet Water Pressure Reducer (Watts Co,) Question
Hello, This is a really weird one. Had a house inlet supply pressure reducing water valve put in by the town water Dept about a month ago. They used the typical Watts one, and all is fine. Body looks...
4
4

WhirlPool Refrigerator Shelf Stud Retention?
The front right shelf support stud, which supports the top crisper and bottom shelf, broke on our twelve-year-old ED25TQXEW00 refrigerator. 1st Source Appliance Parts conveniently had the part...
4
4

Please recommend a backyard hot tub
Hi, I live in the north east and I am going to install a hot tub in my backyard. Please recommend a 3-4 person hot tub. My primary concerns are: Durabaility: Alot of things can go wrong with a hot...
32
32

Milwaukee Combo Kit - Worth it?
I have a chance to buy a new Milwaukee Combo Kit model 2690-24P for $375 but only have until tonight to decide. Is this a good deal, really good deal of let them keep it? All comments appreciated.
9
9