Subject Author Posted Replies

Vaccines to get vaccines starting next week.
Drugstores to get vaccine starting next week. Phase II Drugstores to get vaccine starting next week - Google Search
27
27

tinted window bubbles
When you have our car windows tinted and there are bubbles, do the bubbles disappear? Where do they go? Miami? Bubble heaven?
1
1

sugur
Recommended by two other people. Sugru is a flexible, adhesive repair putty that sets strong by turning into a durable silicone rubber. Perfect for craft, DIY, upcycling and hacking your stuff. Smart...

Society in the Time of Plague
For a historical view of plagues, verrrry interesting, the Jan 29 segment at this url January 29, 2021 Society in the Time of Plague Innovation Hub features today's most creative thinkers - from...

Ice Maker Not Filling
I have a Samsung RF220NCTASR/AA. It has a bottom freezer with ice maker. No water dispenser. It suddenly stopped making ice. There's no water going into the ice tray. If I manually fill the tray it...
9
9

OT. Google Joins Ford
Google is going to help Ford out with in vehicle entertainment etc. <> Google will host Ford's in-vehicle connectivity and become its preferred cloud provider under the multiyear deal – valued at...
25
25

shower door/ceiling space
Is there a recommended distance between the top of a glass shower door and the ceiling? If the door is 72" and the ceiling is 80", is that enough air flow space? Would the ceiling fan need to be...
4
4

I want to play during class
Student got out of answering questiions in Zoom class by Changing Zoom screen name to Reconnecting.... I mean... fair play

Bathroom Vanity
I want to replace my bathroom vanity but my bathroom has floor plumbing. The previous owners installed a vanity by cutting into the bottom part but I'm not looking to do that. Does anyone know of a...
3
3

Garage floods when it rains
Everytime it rains, water trickles from 3 distinct areas in the garage and congregates to the right in a massive puddle (takes up to 9 buckets to get rid of the water). Any Ideas? I can't attach any...
4
4

Who is eligible for the vaccine
From Ed's article: Ambulance?$300 Hospital stay?$175 per day for the first 10 days Diabetes supplies?up to 20% copay Diagnostic radiology?up to $125 copay Lab Services?up to $100 copay Outpatient...
4
4

Microsoft prevents hacking
Well, Microsoft called me just now. Apparently foreign hackers have been trying to get into my IP and they helped me fix it, for free. It's amazing that they have this service for free, but I guess...
5
5

Pipeline welder salary $250,000/year
I saw an interview with an oil pipeline guy. The welders can make $250 thousand per year. Pay seems to start at $20/hour and goes up to $50/hour for other guys on the crews.
9
9

the hiiden lives of mole rats
Friend or Foe? Naked Mole Rats Can Tell By A Unique Squeak What sounds like a large study found that different colonies had different "languages". They are almost blind and live in underground...

OT. Mike Rowe "Returning the Favor" Cancelled
Facebook cancelled Mike's show.
5
5