Subject Author Posted Replies

TANDEM BREAKER WITH DUAL VOLTAGE 15/20 TO WIRE TWO DIFFIRENT CIRCUITS.
Can A dual voltage tandem breaker be installed to power up to different circuits? 15/20 .
1
1

Stupid Kalifornia Low-Flow Kitchen Faucets - Peerless from Amazon
Finally replaced our ancient wall-mounted kitchen faucet with a nice shiny new Peerless from Amazon. The problem is that due to Kalifornia's water-saving requirements it takes half a minute to fill...
65
65

soil terraces
The wife wants me to terrace a small 100 foot hillside with about 5 runs. So I google and find ideas for soil (no retaining wall) contour terracing. But why do they always say start from the bottom...
3
3

Fuel for world?s largest fusion reactor ITER is s
In on Fri, 5 Mar 2021 12:50:22 +0000, Bod
1
1

Locating an Underground Sprinkler Valve
I have an underground sprinkler valve that no longer works and I am unable to locate it. Any ideas?
3
3

OT Large van in traffic accident
OT Does anyone know, a large van was in a traffic accident in California with 25 passengers iirc and about 12 were killed, and they were all illegal aliens, except the driver I suppose. How did they...
24
24

Quiz - where did I find these objects?
https://i.imgur.com/MryiVxv.jpg
9
9

velcro
Not really OT, but it could be if you to look at this from a Republican or Democratic pov? You’re familiar with “hook and loop.” Now “hook to hook” is revolutionizing...

Entire home of High gloss white ItalKraft” cabinets
An entire home of ItalKraft cabinets. Cabinets are brand new, they have never been installed. They are also modular which makes them easier to modify. They are still in pieces and also packaged. What...
2
2

First Air Condioner, Kinda, Sortof
The first attempt at White House air conditioning was after President James Garfield was shot. Engineers rigged up a system with a fan blowing air through some wet cotton screens. <>
8
8

Cellulose Over Vent Fan Housing?
I replaced the vent fan in my upstairs bathroom. When doing so, the blown in cellulose was moved. After installation, should I cover the vent housing with cellulose from the attic, or leave it exposed...
1
1

OT Southwest and postponed flights
OT but not politics Last year I made a plane reservation to see my brother in Florida. Southwest. After I canceled it they said I had a year to use the money. IIRC, not all the airlines make it that...
16
16

Texas power
A few years ago Texas was talking about leaving the US. Maybe we should have let them. They wanted their own power grid to stay away from the Federal regulations. Now I don't really understand all the...
45
45

Floor lamp light fitting part wanted
My wife just brought home a torchere lamp. She says something about the bowl coming off in the taxi on the way home. i am trying to figure out what, if anything broke? The glass bowl secures to the...
12
12

OT School discourages entrepreneurship
You would think a school would encourage student to do more, learn business techniques and get ahead in life. No, this school not only stopped the kid from conducting business but even involved the...
1
1