Subject Author Posted Replies

testing fuel pressure on a 3.3L 2005 Toyotal
(I don't think I have a fuel problem, but when I'm reading about my car, curiosity rears its head and I have questions.) How come so many cars have a nipple on the fuel rail with which to test fuel...
9
9

Six for the price of two?
I know it's not the same vendor -- Wait, it is the SAME vendor -- so how is it that on ebay there is one Denso ignition pack for a 2005 3.3L Toyota engine for $70, and a 6-pack for $158?
52
52

Bathtub drains
For a standard tub, is there a way that the drain could be on the wrong end?
9
9

Are my business assumptions correct?
Are my business assumptions correct? I'm trying to get rid of some engine trouble codes, and I need to install 2 or 4 oxygen sensors. I know I can install one of them, and if I find a place where I...
14
14

Amazon does weird shipping things
Even Amazon does weird shipping things, most recent at the top: Shipped with Amazon Tracking ID: TBA014988817904 Friday, April 2 6:47 AM Package arrived at a carrier facility Glen Burnie, US Thursday,...

[SOLVED] can't get OBDII reader to work
Foxwell NT301 OBDII code reader Worked fine a year ago. In my trunk for a year, but car is white so it doesn't get that hot, doesn't get that cold because it's Maryland. Now, no matter what button I...
5
5

Ot. Doing hanayama puzzles
Are there harder ones above level six? These are brutal but toss me something harder. Inigma was hardest for me, infinity was easy., quartet disassembled but cannot put back.
2
2

Need a new Circuit-Tracer / NCV tester
I purchased a UNI-T , UT-25B, but I am disappointed in it. The receiver works, but its the same pitch for both alerts ! Short beep for NCV (voltage) and fast beeps signal trace. Couldn't they haves...
1
1

how much weight will two layers of 3/4" plywood hold?
I have two groups of 3, 2x8's and one group of 5, 2x8's. I am running the groups of 3 for the sides and the group of 5 down the middle. Each group is 7' long and am planning on 4' wide. Do I need two...
22
22

OT: Polishing Your Resume
What you did: Changed a light bulb What your resume says: Single-handedly managed the successful upgrade and deployment of a new environmental illumination system with zero cost overruns and zero...
2
2

container ships
On those container ships, like the one stuck in the Suez Canal, do they ship anything below decks anymore? What do they do with all the space? Is the deck at the same height as the top of the hull or...
21
21

Channellock
Channellock - Wikipedia
2
2

Roundup and GM crops being reduced in Mexico
<> GM corn presidential decree comes despite intense pressure from industry, U.S. authorities.

Minor Mystery
We had a power outage here last Friday that lasted about 19 hours. (It was caused by a wind storm blowing a large tree into power lines a few blocks away). I happen to have four 100 Ah LiFePO4 12v...
25
25

OT. Ever Given Floats. Suez Canal Open
<> A super moon helped. THE mega-ship blocking the Suez Canal has FINALLY been refloated and moved down the channel thanks to a supermoon.Officials said that rescuers have su THE mega-ship blocking...
13
13