Subject Author Posted Replies

Electric caulk gun
I want one. Brand names that you have used and are good? I need to use up about a case of caulk or more. Steve
28
28

Refrigerant pipe wrap
I want to cut some plugs to put under some flashings on a metal roof where the peaks and valleys are open. Then caulk the dickens out of them. Can I use some of that refrigerant pipe wrap? I've seen...
1
1

garage floor paint
My garage floor looks so bad, when the dog takes a dump in there, I have to look for it. I want to take a wire wheel and a chisel and take down some blobs of paint and concrete spatter that the genius...
18
18

Dangers of using websites to send articles or pics or anything.
When you use the built-in service of tinypic or a a news website or any other website to send emails to friends, I believe the website keeps those email addresses to advertise themselves and even...
3
3

OT: Runaway Toyota Scion
Video video mercifully ends before the 27 cops who've surrounded the woman driver express themselves on her cleverness and creativity. Story than computer malfunction, authorities are leaning toward...
1
1

That's not the correct answer!
What is it with people these days? They ask a question on the internet, then someone gives them the correct answer (usually someth"That is not the answer I was looking for. Anyone else?" If they know...
22
22

Looking for Decks for dummies
Help is there any such thing a book thats assumes a person knows little or nothing about decks? Can give variuos drawings ,plans?
23
23

Stairs, Unstable
I'm having a problem with my stairs, no not stares. There are some fabulously knowledgeable folks who post here and I would like their opinion. See related links to what you are looking for.
12
12

Shower shelf
Hey all, I just attached a wire corner shelf in my shower. The shower surround is laminate over drywall, and I used some molly-type bolts that required a 1/2" drilled hole and came with a plastic...
4
4

Dremel / Mandrel question
hi all, I was wondering if a Mandrel [with wheel] would fit/work in my standard drill. I'm doing a smallish job, and don't plan on needing it after that. I thought I might try that first, before...
9
9

Sketchup freelance artist available
I am a Sketchup freelance artist available for freelance, I am offering Sketchup 3D Modeling service,please do check my website for sample images and please email me if you have any question about my...

Hall Heater Pilot fails - windy day
In LA we are having many windy days. This week, the Hallway heater pilot turned of two days in a row during lots of wind. Heater and house is 50 years old. I scarped the soot off the thermocouple but...
4
4

Stanley Black & Decker
13
13

Electric service panels within apartment units
I am trying to understand what the NEC requirements are for new service disconnects and electric service panels within existing individual apartment units. I think I almost have it down, but I'm not...
7
7

About recalls for runaway cars.
When I was a teen driver back in the 1950s, I had cars that would not stop , shift into neutral, or depress the clutch (these were all standard shift cars). There were no recalls, either from the car...
184
184