Subject Author Posted Replies

Misc. computer parts.
Hi, Pentium 4 650 3.4GHz/2M/800MHz cpu chip Two sticks of SDIMM for desk top memory. One stick of SODIMM for laptop. 10.00 for all.
3
3

I want my electric changed from AC to DC
Welcome to my killfile, moron.
41
41

On carbon vs. stainless steel in grills
A few days ago I asked about use of stainless steel in grills and barbeques. A common theme, mentioned by several people, was that a grill is a terribly corrosive environment because of heat, salt,...
15
15

Blowing Out The Phone Lines?
Today I received a call from the telephone company instructing me that they would be blowing out the phone lines Friday and that I should wrap each of my phones in a plastic bag so that the debris...
25
25

Dead dishwasher - $250 for control panel?
I have a four year old Maytag Quiet Series 300 dishwasher that has stopped working. I looked at it and found the ribbon cable to the front control panel had burnt traces. A front control panel costs...
59
59

Rainbird-need help unscrewing from 3/4 inch old pipe
I really need to remove, without damaging, my old brass impact rainbird sprinklers from the 3/4 inch pipes they are mounted on. Using plumbing wrenches and penetrating oil has not loosen them so far....
5
5

Home Organizer
Organizer Software ListerPro V1.8 12 Programmable Listboxes / Unlimited Entries Free Fully Functional Timed Version One Entry Counter Per Listbox BackUp Load and Save Options Programmable ListBox...
1
1

Deassembling ans re-assembling hardwood floor
I am doing a major remodel of my house. I want to disassemble existing hardwood floor and re-install it after remodeling. The hardwood is solid oak sanded and finished after installation. I will sand...
15
15

Food storage sealer
My plain vanilla Sears "press & seal" food storage appliance just went South after many years. I have looked & looked on-line but can only find expensive vacuum seal appliances, which which I don't...
7
7

Bulb changer on a pole
I've done some internet research. Looks like there are small bulb changers (with what looks like spider legs, and a spring for purse string). Then, there are large bulb changers, and maybe bigger yet...
34
34

Purchasing a house with animal damage.....
I have a lead on a home in an excellent area of town, prime area in fact, and at a great price. However, the home has animal damage. Apparently the widow who owned it, let her dogs piss and crap all...
22
22

Home ac having problems - freon doesn't seem to be circulating
Have a Trane central system installed in 88. Model T V030 A140A0 When I last ran the A/C a few months ago it seemed to be working fine. Usually when it fires up, you can hear a...
82
82

Flies
I have new windows and doors, my house is tight. No drafts in the winter, no air leaks felt. How in hell do files still get in? I keep finding dead ones on my porch carpet and sometimes one flying...
24
24

Transition from 2 1/4 wood flooring to 3 inch
I have 3 inch floorin gin a dinning orom and carpet in the adjoining living room. I got a good deal on some 2 1/4 inch flooring that nearly matches the three inch. Is there a good was to transition...
15
15

pests making holes near door
Hello, Yesterday, we saw a swarm of what looked like winged flies/bugs of some sort. I'm not sure what they are, but they were piled up in a swarm. A few hours later, there were small holes near the...
4
4