Subject Author Posted Replies

kitchen sink help me please!!
I know absolutely nothing about plumbing, but may need to learn. My kitchen sink drain started leaking today. We have lived here for six months and not seen it before. From what I can tell (I'll try...
8
8

Connect Christmas Lights Sets End To End - Only 2?
I bought some 300 bulb Icicle lights sets at Target. On the box it says (word for word): "Electrical rating: 120V, 0.6 Amps, 72 watts Connect up to 210 Watts or 2 sets (600 lights) of the same TARGET...
36
36

Should I drink softened water
Except for the outside faucets, all the water in my house runs through a water softener. The water we drink, i.e the cold water from the faucet in the sink, the ice cube maker in the fridge as well as...
7
7

adding a outlet to a dimmer switch
I was wondering if it were possible to add a switch that would retain my Dimmer for the overhead light in my bathroom and add an outlet to it? I only see 2 wires attached to the Dimmer now. ..blanck...
7
7

Fixing latex paint mess
A month or so ago, I painted my bathroom with semi-gloss latex paint. On one wall, I noticed some thick, drippy paint after it'd been drying for a while and foolishly tried to wipe it off so I could...
7
7

Thread a short pipe coming out of a wall?
I have a short piece of 1-1/2 inch underground pipe coming out of an exterior wall and into my basement. It is a gas supply line. Here is a photo: part coming out of the wall and before the first...
33
33

HOT WATER ON DEMAND, HEATERS
Maybe you've spoke of this subject B-4. But I see Lowes big box store has a variety of instant hot water heaters. The one like Rinnai ... Are these water heaters worth the price to switch out from a...
48
48

OT: New google search results format
Anyone noticed the new search results format from google? I can't use it anymore. They made the font too tiny to read, and I can't CTRL-Scroll my way to a bigger font. I swear, those bastards at...
11
11

HDMI VS Componet Video
What is the difference between HDMI and Component Video. I recently bought an HDMI cable and hooked it up from my cable box to my HD TV. It was not a MONSTER cable as they are stupidly overpriced etc....
28
28

Horizontal sand filter
Horizontal sand filter Our horizontal multi-cell designs partition the unit to form individual filter cells. They can often be used as a cost-effective substitute to multiple vertical units. Pressure...

Town forces boys to stop selling cupcakes
|main5|3|link3|26878The police told the kids to stop selling cupcakes. A councilman tattled on them. oooo, big criminals. TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL Forsale Lander
31
31

Gravel Filter
Gravel Filter You don't have to tear up your tank to clean your filter with an under gravel filter, because to clean it, all you have to do is siphon off the accumulated debris in the gravel when you...

Pressure filter
Pressure filter If the pressure in the filter drops then this indicates that the filter is not getting sufficient pool water through the circulation system. This could be due to blocked skimmers and...

matching color on pine paneling.
I have some pickwick pine paneling in my house that had varnish put on it about 40 years ago. I pulled it off the outside wall and put in insulation and new windows. I have purchased new pine paneling...
2
2

Dolmar Chainsaw and Opti Oil
Dolmar 5100 chainsaws may have air filter defect that will cause the engine to sieze. There is only a 1 year warranty.
5
5