Subject Author Posted Replies

OT go figger ..
Just watching a local online consignment auction - not over yet - - a set of lawn darts is ~ $ 150. - a set of micrometers is ~ $ 25. What am I missing here .. ? John T.
3
3

Sell your house to zillow ?
I see that you can now sell you house to anyone done that? Does it work out to about what the "we buy houses" guys do (and pay)? Or something else...? Zillow Offers is Zillow’s home buying...
117
117

Toilet designed to fail ?
Have any of you ever seen a toilet that seemed like it was designed to fail ? And it had reduced weight requirements when compared to previous ones.

Solar watches
I went looking to replace my watch battery to find the cheapest was $25. That's more than the watch cost. I was thinking about getting a solar watch. Would like some feedback from owners. Does it keep...
76
76

Can I replace a fluidmaster 400 with a a Korky 818BP QuietFILL
Can I replace a fluidmaster 400 with a a Korky 818BP QuietFILL without changing the base, just by twisting and replacing? I suspect the answer is no but maybe you'll suprise me. This particular...
4
4

Keeping my car battery from going dead
Is there a good device that disconnects the car battery when the voltage gets too low? ' For almost 15 years I used Battery Buddy, and it worked great. IIRC the first one lasted 13+ years, and I had...
26
26

Cash payment vs repair costs
I understand that It is possible to receive a cash payment in place of expensive repair costs to get my central air unit repaired. Please email me the process I need to initiate to get a cash payment.
2
2

Humidex
On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 21:54:09 -0400, posted for all of us to digest... Wonder where the water goes? Ventilation system? Does that mean it has a discharge to outside? Radon systems below so I presume it...
4
4

Does infrastructure bill include power grid upgrades
Does infrastructure bill include tree trimming and power grid upgrades? We had storms pass through earlier this week and knock out electric power to thousands in the area. Some are still out after 4...
63
63

Compressor Clutch Timer ???
What does this do? It says it fits my car: Four Seasons Compressor Clutch Timer 36140 Part # 36140 SKU # 385445 Notes: Delugger Cycle Timer. With 10S17C Compressor. Recommended to Eliminate Compressor...
2
2

OT is My Pillow canclled.
Just heard for the first time a commercial on MSNBC where Mike Lindell says that retailers have canceled My Pillow, so I looked it up and it goes back to Jan 19th. He says he's lowered the price from...
2
2

Raise your hand if you went to Tractor Supply...
And bought something other than what you needed. Bought security bits I will probably never use. But I have them. 33 pc 3 inch plus adapter for 6 bucks.
6
6

OT. Little Old Lady Crosses Street
<> An impatient driver keeps honking at her. 42 second video.
9
9

OT get yur motor runnin'
Date line : Port Dover Ontario Friday Aug. 13, 2021 our small-time Sturgis .. but just a 1-day thing - - celebrated only on Friday The 13 th ... so the January & February events are less-well...
59
59

Leveling mess left under fireplace hearty removal
How do I level this so I can install lip over it
3
3