Subject Author Posted Replies

Newbie
Hi, my name is Chrissy with Crazy Bout Critters Rescue, I rescue the exotic pets that owners no longer want. http://www.crazyboutcrittersrescue.com
1

Sauna Not Working
Our Sauna stopped working a few years ago and we have tried everything. Even contacted the manufactor to replace the electrical mechanism. Nothing worked.......so it has been sitting in my garage for...
4
4

547 Henry Unipro Embossing Leveler
Am remodeling my basement bathroom and am encountering a problem with the flooring. I don't ant to lay the linoleum myself. Contractor wants me to remove existing vinyl tiles or have them tested for...
2
2

Light Bulb Filament Repair Kits
How come no one sells kits to replace the filaments in incandescent light bulbs? Until they do, I guess we're stuck with this crap. CFL Fluorescent Light Bulbs: More Hype Than Value
38
38

roof inspection
Recently went through a hail storm that left some serious dings in my truck. Thinking that it may have also did some damage to my roof though I cant see any. Who should I contact for a professional...
2
2

OT: love-bugs and cars in Florida
In parts of Florida beginning about this time of year, love-bugs are so thick in the air that they plaster your car when traveling on the highway. Is some kind of oil (vegetable oil? Crisco?) that...
16
16

elect. polarity
On a device with male prongs identical and also screw connectors are identical how can a determine polarity?
20
20

How to be a REAL MAN
Are you Joe Homeowner, trying to be Mister Handyman DIY family guy, while six children are screaming beneath your feet, the dog is barking non-stop, and your bitchy wife is cussing you out because you...

DualSaew = MultiMaster killer?
OK, I'm watching this infomercial about the amazing DualSaw, and I just gotta post something here about this. Like the MultiMaster when it was being advertised on late-night TV, this tool actually...
6
6

What to do during a house fire
* What to do if your house catches on fire * In America: As soon as you see flames or smoke, exit the nearest door to the outside immediately. Make sure everyone in the house is outside and call 911...
1
1

Sprinkler question
I have lawn genie valve on a RainBird clock. The valve can be operated with the manual screw, and it will open and close. Sometimes. On the clock, it will open and close. Sometimes. Other times, it...

wayne submersible pump
I have a Wayne 57711-LWS1 pump. Item 252798 at Lowe's, from 7/10. It keeps throwing the GFI and shuts down the electricity. How can I find out if it is a minor problem (minor electrical leakage) or...
4
4

tile bathroom question-
Bathroom was remodeled. Have the tiles set not with subway style but regular-- where each is lined up so grout lines line up when one does the install for bull nose.... i have a question.... i can...
4
4

What are they thinking
Talk about wasted oil imports, or coal or CO2 how about this. I just check my power usage on my entertainment center with a new power gadget. Sitting idle, turned off, not in use my tv, dvd player,...
53
53

When to replace shingles
I'm wondering what the rule of thumb is for when you need to replace the (asphalt) shingles on the roof. I moved into my house (in Ontario) 10 years ago, and I think the roof may have been layed...
10
10