Subject Author Posted Replies

Indirect hot water heater glycol leak
I have a weil mclain ultra plus indirect hot water heater. I noticed there was no hot water and my boiler was off and low on glycol. I added some glycol till the boiler fired up then there was glycol...
1
1

Power
When I received this for my church i took it out and the power button would not cut anything on. Nothing looked damaged and when i took the top off everything looked fine. Took it to work to someone...

Natural latex
quality 100% natural latex distinguishes itself as the most durable mattress material available. Am I to believe that they make a whole mattress out of natural latex. I thought that went out when the...

Terminal Box term
I want to put a terminal box under the meter box on this pole.  What's the term for a terminal box that is made to have a hub on the top? I've found a lot of boxes but none seem to be what I want....
9
9

Basement zone off steam boiler
I understand the way to pipe my question is how to wire a aquastat,pump and thermostat so it can cut off at 180 degrees and not fire boiler
2
2

OT Is it the vaccine?
July 27, 2021

Do garden plants take up water through leaves?
I'm told by some that plants don't take up water through the leaves. While I can believe that (how would they suck up the water anyway?), how does female dogs pissing on weeds work to kill them? And...
12
12

OT. Slower Mail Delivery
Got this via email today. Quote: Changes to U.S. First-Class Mail delivery times may affect you What's happening Effective October 1, 2021, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has revised its...
158
158

The dog caught the car. And won.
-- Stray dogs have destroyed a local man’s car in Turkey’s Marmara province of Sakarya, Doğan News Agency has reported. Cem Acar, who works as a mechanic in Sakarya, was shocked to find by the...
2
2

OT. Tommy Talks to Hippie Chick
<> Tommy Smothers, that is. 6 minutes 46 seconds long Please check out my photography and artwork here; https://www.redbubble.com/people/myinnereyemike/portfolio/recent?asc=u

Mercury Vapor Spot Light
I have a 150 Watt light that the ballast went out in. The light is about 30 years old and in good shape. I attempted to order a 150 ballast over the phone. The rep sold me one. When I received it, it...

OT. Don't Sit, Ride
This article talks about the relief one gets from just getting away for awhile. <> Some people spend too much time worrying and the days, weeks, months, and years slip by. Maybe the get away time is...
9
9

OT. Goats as Fire Prevention
<> Communities worried about the ravages of wildfires are embracing a four-legged solution
3
3

Guy keeps shipping things to me.
A week ago I got a package via UPS to my address but another name. It had 100 non-medical surgical masks. I called the vendor and he said I could keep them. He's send another order to the proper...
14
14

Cooling Paint
This article discusses white paint. It's supposed to make air conditioning unnecessary in some areas. I didn't see anything in the article about how hard it would be on human eyes on a bright summer...
5
5