Subject Author Posted Replies

Masonite repair
How do I keep the bottom of newly replaced Masonite from rotting out?
2
2

OT social media and depression
I heard on the radio that extensive use of social media causes depression, in children I think it was. HOw do they know that depression doesn't cause extensive use of social media?
7
7

Re: My first first-hand exposure to religious refusal to vaccinate.
It's the comorbidities. Insulin-resistant pre-diabetic metabolic train-wrecks should definitely hide from the Fauci-19 virus.
1
1

OT Searching for himself
A man was in a search party that was looking for him. Had a bit too much to drink Turkish man was reported missing after failing to return home following a night of drinking, according to reports. He...
2
2

OT School masks work
This CC study shows that wearing masks in school makes a difference. Not perfect but a 3.7X difference. CDC provides credible COVID-19 health information to the U.S.
8
8

Navy gave secret away - SOS OK
-- In 2018, a triangle-shaped UFO was spotted on a US military base and became international news. Experts analyze the original footage to determine its legitimacy, in this clip from Season 2,...

Metric or SAE tiny bolt in DirectTV Receiver Model D11 DTV PN D11-800 mfg 4/9/07
I have three steel (stainless?) back bolts I want to re-use elsewhere that are on the back of the DirectTV Satellite Receiver Model D11 in my spare parts box. My damn eyes can't _see_ what the threads...
18
18

Powdered Mildew??
It looks like mildew from far away, but when you spray chlorine it makes dust like it was cement or grey gypsum or or furnace soot or cricket droppings. And it wipes right off. Next time I will try to...
6
6

Compound leverage pipe wrench
When you really need some oooomph
3
3

OT. Eminent Domain 1924
A black couple owned some beach property a century ago. The Manhattan Beach city council seized it because of the Ku Klux Klan. The couple's descendants are getting it back. <>

chain saw chains
20 years ago I bought a small electric chain saw at a yard sale. Needed part of the case replaced. Not expensive. Didnt' work, realized the chain was on backwards! Worked fine. Used occasionally. Then...
12
12

OT. Smith & Wesson Moving
to Tennessee. <> Gun manufacturer Smith & Wesson plans to relocate its headquarters from Massachusetts to gun-friendlier Tennessee in a $125 million investment expected to create 750 jobs, officials...
1
1

What's wrong with this picture?
Here's the picture: we tell you what the client called about can any of you see a problem in that picture? What you're seeing was done by a "pro" (on paper anyway). It's a big no no that *all*...
18
18

Surveil yourself
I don't need one but you guys might want one: Ring Always Home Cam | Flying indoor cam with multiple perspectives, custom flight paths, and In-Flight Live View Brand: Ring Day 1 Editions Price:...
3
3

OT. Cop, burning car,
SALUTE to Pedro Garcia. The rookie cop pulled an unconscious driver from a burning car. <> This footage shot from an arriving fire engine in San Jose, California shows a brave rookie cop running...
1
1