INTRODUCTION TO METHOD IV - Page 134

Table of Contents | « previous | Page 134 | next » | or go directly to page #

INTRODUCTION TO METHOD IV

to enable the workman to ''lay-off" a stairway that will "fit" in almost any situation, or at least to suggest to

him how the difficulty may be worked out, so I will now leave this subject, feeling that I have done it full justice.

NEWELS, NEWEL POSTS, BALUSTERS, AND ORNAMENTAL BALUSTERS

The different styles of newels and newel posts are without number, and I will not make any attempt

Table of Contents | « previous | Page 134 | next » | or go directly to page #