R410a

Can some of the new systems with R-410A leak because of the higher working pressures ?

Reply to
Alain

no

Reply to
Noon-Air

Any system can leak because of pressures.... usually they're caused by an installer that cuts corners to get the job done quickly!

Reply to
<kjpro

OR FORGETS TO BRAZE A FITTING !!!

Reply to
Geoman

Ok ,I did that today but you put the drier in backwards- heat related stress ;-)

Reply to
geojr

I usually flare the tubing without the flare nut too LOL !

Reply to
Geoman

Been there, done that.... :-(

Reply to
<kjpro

Or putting it on upside down.

Reply to
Butch Duckhead

Hey Alain sorry young man I can not help you but I can help some of professional in this trader You see gents I was told best thing for stop leakage you put some of that stuff into the AC system that is use to seal you car radiators I was told it works great Hey I am serious!!!! Tony

Reply to
Tony

So... I&#39;m worried about a flake of oxidation getting loose in the system if I don&#39;t purge the lines while soldering, and you&#39;re telling me to put a two-ounce shaker of metal flakes in there? I wonder how many of them will get past the dryer screens?

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

And you call that [A LEAK?] LMAO :))

Reply to
Zephyr

BTW: How do you stretch the copper after you cut the flare off? I know the duct stretcher doesn&#39;t work on refrigeration lines.

Reply to
Zephyr

Stretch it???

Reply to
<kjpro

I was told that if you mix some of those flakes with coffee grinds coffee test better sorry I would not know since I prefer Vodka to coffee o my I guess I don&#39;t know better as they say you can&#39;t teach old hors new tricks. Tony

Reply to
Tony